What's more Hidden

"Boss he is trying to commit a suicide" said the man working for Yunlan as he kept watching over Yezun.

Yunlan was aware of the situation, even that Yezun is his enemy and the one who killed Zhu Hong. He still have sympathy for him.

"Shall I let him take his own life?" A mocking tone with an evil smile was covering his voice.

Yunlan was struggling to take that decision, it was what he wanted until now for him to end that killer's life to lift the burden off of his shoulder.

Shen Wei kept looking at him, at his weird expression as he bites on his lips and curse internally.

He pulled Yunlan by his chin looking at him with an angry expression.

"What your hiding?" He asked.

The moment his eyes reached Shen Wei's one he surrendered and decided to spare Yezun for this man here facing him.

"Save him" he hung up the phone after that sentence and pulled Wei into his arms. Breathing of his smell that drown him every time he is this close to him.

"My babe" said Yunlan wrapping him stronger like keeping him forever even forever in not that long enough for him.

Yezun stole a big amount of medications form the doctor as they passed to give him each time a tranquillizer.

He waited for them to leave and grabbed that bottle of pills and opened it wanting to take them all in his mouth.

At that moment his life stopped for a second a bullet has pierced that glass window breaking it whole and pierced that bottle in his hand to fall to the floor.

Yezun froze he was afraid to move and be shot to his head, never was this scared before.

Sweating like he was drowning in a bath of water, his lips were dancing in shiver looked very pale.

"Why am I scared? I wanted to die anyway" he turned to look outside the window when he saw a masked man in black waving from the opposite hospital building.

Yezun's heart was beating like crazy, this man just opened a door for him to live again, everyone has a second chance.

Both kept looking at eachother from that window, that man didn't move an inch and Yezun either.

Until a nurse came to announce a visit for him, he jumped with excitement. He thought his mother came for him.

"Zhao Yunlan, Xiao Wei" silvery tears came out on the skin of his pale cheeks. Those were tears of joy he is not being left alone or abandoned.

"DiDi" Shen Wei rushed to him as he saw his weak brother fell on his knees, he couldn't stand again.

Yunlan hurried to him also and lift him in his arms, they both looked into eachother eyes and smiled.

He put him to sit on the chair and brushed his hair softly, he felt the gentle touch of Yunlan who came to understand him finally when the closest person to him did not.

"You saved me Yunlan" said Yezun.

"I wasn't supposed to do that, you owe me your life" Yunlan looked at him.

"It's yours"

"Hey" Shen Wei's was pierced with a bullet of jealousy, he hated how they seemed really close and more like lovers.

"GeGe don't worry, I have no intention to take him away from you but we can be friends right?" He smiled innocently.

They managed to take Yezun home with them, Shen Wei now has nothing to fear. He bought his own house and decided to take care of his brother and not lock him away.