Searching for Hapiness

Months has passed after Yunlan got back to his house living with his father. He was deceived by his brother who rejected to hear him out and wanted him to keep away.

He was traveling a lot to try and forget about all the sad events that happened in this past few months.

So depressing and heartbreaking, he cut ties with everyone. His lover and beloved brother. He took the blame for his own mistakes and others mistakes.

Trying to find happiness away of his beloved entourage, he did his best to meet new friends and make new relationships but nothing seemed to work.

Everyone's life journey has been separated from Yunlan when the only heart beating in this house belonged to him, loneliness started to call for his empty heart.

It wasn't something most people could take. For there are days when the brain becomes cold and frozen, that is what others call panic. When being alone, you start missing other people, people that you love and crave.

"Who are you going to call Yunlan?" Talking to himself as his heart was filled with emptiness while searching in his phone numbers.

"Are you going to die here?" His dad just came to visit after he was absent for a long time in another country.

"Go and visit him and talk to him" he knew his son was missing that beautiful man he introduced to him last time.

"I guess the good news is that in a no time, after many unpleasant days, I will be feeling okay so don't worry dad" Yunlan tried to comfort his dad but his soul was the one that needed comfort instead.

"You won't be happy or find joy again if you stay like this" said his father with a worried tune, he took Yunlan's hand and got him up of the couch.

"You can't live twice fight for what you want"

"No, I won't he didn't care about me, he didn't even ask me to stay when I told him I am leaving" Yunlan shouted his pain away as he was feeling hurt, his heart was aching in deep grief.

"Don't wait for him to come to you, go to him and if he rejects you at least you know you have tried. I wish I could wave a magic wand for you to make you happy" his dad said before he went to his room.

Yunlan kept his father's words inside his brain. Weeks later He decided to try and change his boring cold life slowly as he called his brother first to ask about him.

Holding his phones hearing his heart beats first before he could hear the phone rings repeatedly.

"Ah Lan" Zhan Yao answered with joy, he was like waiting forever for his call. It looked like the bitter days are coming to an end soon.

"Hey cat" Yunlan's voice seemed sad and devastated, his brother could sense that he affected him bad when he put an end to their relationship the day he learnt the truth.

"I miss you, I am sorry Yunlan I tried so much to reach you and look for you. Where did you go?" Zhan Yao was finally happy to get in touch with him.

"I moved back to my father's house and changed my contact infos and everything"

"Why?" Zhan Yao knew deep inside but still asked.

"Never mind, are you ok? How is your husband?"

"We re getting divorce and I am being abandoned Yunlan please come to me" Zhan Yao nearly cried, made Yunlan's heart throbs hard.

The next day Yunlan took the first flight back to China and went to where Bai Yu Tong lives, he was full of outrage and wanted to take it out on that stupid brat.