The Letter

"Do you love me cat?"

"I do, I love you so much"

Pressing his lips against Yu Tong's and holding him close, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Zhan Yao was in another world that he never experienced before, such sweet sensations were new for him.

He was feeling so hot, his ears and cheeks became red making him look lovely and cute.

His body was on fire, burning him inside out. It was time for his man to calm his desire.

Bai Yu Tong felt the same, he never loved a man or a girl before and never felt he wanted a person this much before.

Both were looking into eachother eyes, they were deep drawn into the beauty Infront of them.

"From today on you re my bride, you can only look at me, you can love only me, you can breath only in my arms,

If you cheat on me, I will kill you. You should listen to whatever I say, you re mine everything in you belongs to me"

Bai Yu Tong was making himself clear for what kind of a husband is he when Zhan Yao nodded a gentle,

"Yes"

"Come here" Bai Yu Tong pulled his head down slowly and licked his wet rosy lips.

"Mmm, tasty"

"Yu Tong? Do you love me?"

"If I didn't love you even for a tiny bit I wouldn't go to this extinct and marry you babe"

"So you love me" Zhan Yao's jumped of excitement and happiness, he was astonished by the sudden answer.

"You think I would marry you without love, I was harsh to you yes but that's because I am selfish and arrogant,

"Forgive me my beautiful lovely bride"

"I do, I forgive you" Zhan Yao hugged him strong as he was still sitting on his man's lap inside the hot bathtub.

"Are you ready for more?" Bai Yu Tong wanted to make love to him first inside the water.

"Yeah always for you"

"Ahhhh" Yu Tong moaned as he heard that sentence he almost came.

"You almost got me, you re so sweet say that again babe"

"I am always ready for you, to get loved by you and touched by your body, please take me"

"Ahhhh" Bai Yu Tong couldn't hold it more he pulled his head close and breath against his lips.

He came for the first time Infront of Zhan Yao, he was rubbing his dick against his lower back gently.

The sensation was amazing, his cum was strong and long that Zhan Yao felt his throbbing dick against his soft skin.

"Was it good babe?"

"Let me help you feel this, it was great" Bai Yu Tong held Zhan Yao in his arms and put him to sit on the side of the tub.

"What are you doing?" Asked in fear.

"Close your eyes and let me lead you" Yu Tong put Zhan Yao's hard dick inside his mouth.

Bai Yu Tong sucked him up and down with all his strength, he licked his dick head and swallowed his pre cum.

"Mmm" Zhan Yao was supporting his weak body leaning on one hand and the other one was caressing Bai Yu Tong's hair and pulling him down.

"Ahhh babe I can't, I feel dizzy" Zhan Yao was biting his lips as he released strong inside Bai Yu Tong's mouth.

He felt a strong dizziness, the water was hot, his body and Bai Yu Tong's body were both hot.