Touch your Heart

The bed was shaking with two men on top of it messing eachother with kisses and cuddles, the scene could only be described as perfect and beautiful.

It felt really warm despite the cold weather outside, the perfect mood was there mixed with their shared passion and desire.

Two men were over eachother kissing like crazy. Like their lives depend on the other one around.

The moans of Shen Wei were soft and gentle nothing compared to Yunlan's harsh breaths while stealing his lips passionately.

Claiming his prize that he never thought could drown him deep into his sweetness and charm before.

Let me give you a closer look to the dominant man on top of the gentle angelic creature that made him surrender completely.

Yunlan was climbing on top of Shen Wei colliding his lips with him kissing him with all the passion he could feel.

His tongue was slipping inside gently inside Shen Wei's cave being more demanding and provoking.

That hot kiss was making them melt together as one, two tongues but the feeling was one.

Feeling shiver sent through their bodies with only a kiss was strong enough to make Shen Wei ask in disbelief,

"If only a kiss can make him melt and tremble, so what will happen with further cuddles and touches"

He knows deep inside that this is just the beginning of a very long and sexy hot night.

He asked for it, he wanted it not thinking of the consequences, that's what Shen Wei was craving no matter what.

Shen Wei's finger grip Yunlan's hair pulling him down closer and more to press their lips deep strong into eachother.

He just felt that even kissing this man for an eternity, won't ever get him to feel enough and fulfill his wild desire for him.

This sensation was his first incredible experience not allowing them to part their lips ever.

Their hearts were throbbing, their brains were blank, their vains were exploding from too much desire.

Yunlan was pressing against Shen Wei all of his strength and the weight of his body made Shen Wei helpless and weak.

All what Yunlan wants now is this beautiful man laying underneath his hot crazy passion.

"Who would spare Shen Wei?", this man didn't hold a woman for ages but now he is holding Shen Wei who is better than any woman he had before.

Yunlan could feel all of him, he could inhale his extraordinary sent, his perfume, all of it was his delicious smell that he could never resist.

Yunlan was wondering as he has this man in his embrace, he was in denial of the previous him that rejected him so many times.

"How could a man taste this sweet?!, how could I rejected him till now?, this is insane" Yunlan felt dizzy and powerless when he could be in his strongest moment now.

A man so soft than a woman, his lips taste like sweet honey, Yunlan wants to lick him, eat him, drink him and breath his smell till he is drunk.

"Muff" they wouldn't want to let go, the bond was strong between the two, their lips are married and don't want to be separated forever.

Yunlan's tongue was diving inside Shen Wei, and the two were in their absolute  world of pleasure seeking it even more.

After a long moment of kisses and cuddles, they started to feel breathless in the most fascinating way.