Half of the Truth

The nightmare was always the same. Paralyzed under the water, drowning, feeling cold and Zhu Hong will always come to take him away.

Yunlan knew he was dreaming but what he didn't know is the way out of this scary nightmare. He kept struggling and couldn't breath.

"This is a dream, you re not real" said Yunlan babbling with a low voice
That he woke up Shen Wei who was sleeping next to him.

"Yunlan" called Shen Wei trying to wake him up.

He was drenched with water that was really confusing and scary, Shen Wei was confound about what he saw.

Yunlan finally opened his eyes calling Zhu Hong's name, his eyes were wide open and he was inhaling harshly.

Shen Wei slowly sneaked away of the bed and brought him a towel, he gazed at Yunlan being so confused.

He couldn't utter a word now but later he will sure ask about this incident that he came to witness for the second time.

Yunlan got up of the bed and walked to his closet, he took off his clothes and grabbed some new pajamas, Shen Wei turned his head away feeling shy.

He couldn't hold himself from peeking though, he glanced at the just so fit and handsome body of Yunlan. He wasn't used to seeing a naked body before.

Muscular, almost like a sculpture. He also had the best looking derriere that made Shen Wei bite his lips then licked them unconsciously, feeling desire for him.

Shen Wei never seen a big penis before and asked himself "if I could touch it? Just how would it feel?" As looking at Yunlan's body, Shen Wei felt thankful to have such an amazing man in his life.

He was spacing out in the charm of the sexy man infront of him, he totally forgot to wipe his saliva from dropping out of his mouth.

"Xiao Wei" called Yunlan still not wearing anything, he was doing it on purposes maybe to tease his lover.

"Ah, Ah" he looked away in a rush while answering Yunlan and feeling red.

Yunlan came close to him and faced his gaze, he grabbed his hand and put it on his chest, both of them closed their eyes to see fireworks exploding inside their minds.

That was how it felt to touch and be touched by someone you love, it was a party of incredible emotions dancing inside of their bodies.

"It feels good touching you" Shen Wei was so honest, he added his other hand and enjoyed his time discovering Yunlan's body.

He was going through his chest and then slowly went down, but he stopped at his abdomen.

"Why did you stop?" Asked Yunlan, sneaking his hand in the soft hair of his beautiful man.

"I am shy" Shen Wei lowered his head gently,

Yunlan looked at him, he was a total different person when he is this shy and becomes very alluring.

He grabbed Shen Wei's hand and pulled it gently and placed it on his privet part.

"Oh my God, it's burning hot" Wei was amazed by the sudden friction.

"Do you like it?"

Shen Wei came to his sense with that question, he raised his head looking at Yunlan then felt really ashamed.

He pulled away and went to lay on the bed, he quickly covered his face and shouted to Yunlan.

"Turn off the lights" Wei was shivering, he couldn't believe what just happened between them.