It's Love

Shen Wei went inside the big house and asked for Zhao Yunlan to come and find him in case he doesn't come back within an hour.

Shen Wei came inside and went directly to his twin to check on him.

He found him sitting on the piano playing Shen Wei's favourite track.

"GeGe you re here" Yezun turned to look at him and smiled, he was so happy that his lips were wide open drawing a beautiful smile.

"Were you the one to send that love letter?" Shen Wei is harsh and cold to him, never once treated him gently or loved him as a brother.

"Yes I sent it to you because you are my brother and I love you" smiled Yezun but quickly lost his hapinesse seeing Shen's angry look.

"Are you mad at me?" Yezun took a few steps close to Shen Wei feeling sad.

"Don't call me, don't text me and never send me anything, you think I don't know what you are trying to do?"

Shen Wei was shouting, whenever he sees his twin he gets unconsciously angry and loses his temper.

Yezun felt sad and angry at the same time, his brother hardly show up to visit him.

Whenever he comes to see him they fight for nothing, he looked away with tears in his eyes.

"Are you happy trying to lock me here when you re free to do whatever you want?" Asked Yezun.

"I can't let you out and you know why?" Said Wei.

Yezun kept silent then had an evil smile on his face looking at Shen Wei.

"Yeah good don't act innocent but show me your true self" Shen Wei came close to Yezun.

"Well soon will reverse roles brother" Yezun said that and Shen Wei was hit hard on the back of his head.

"Mother that was harsh, you could've killed him" Yezun quickly checked on Shen Wei's head and felt relieve he didn't bleed.

Shen Wei lost consciousness and was tied to the bed and undressed.

Yezun took his outfit, glasses, he adjusted his hair style wanted to look exactly like Shen Wei.

"Sorry Shen Wei but I need to breath air even for a little bit" his DiDi said and went out.

"Watch out of that bodyguard, he seems smart" his mom said.

"Watch over him and don't hurt him ok?" Yezun left the house.

He went out fearing that Shen Wei's security guards will find out about him, he was being locked into this house for a long time.

He only gets out with Shen Wei's permission but never had the idea to take Shen Wei's life and use their resemblance to his favour.

Yunlan was coming inside by the end of the time given, he looked and saw Shen Wei coming from afar.

He got closer to him while scanning his every move and gestures.

"Sorry I came late" said Yezun acting like Wei.

Yunlan was amazed for how much this person looks exactly like Shen Wei.

Yunlan hugged him and kissed his cheek then caressed his lips gently.

"I was worried about you babe" a last thing Yunlan did to confirm that this man here is not Shen Wei.

"What? are they in a relationship?" Yezun was surprised.

"Yes sorry again" he smiled to Yunlan then was shocked and his expression quickly changed to a sad teary one.