A Moment of Epiphany

Shen Wei was holding his conference but with the running time he started to lose his energy slowly.

He has no stamina to keep going with the conference till the end, the pressure was hard.

The fear was rising inside of him of any inconvenience that may occur which consumed all of his power.

Yunlan is not here to have his back and gives him strength, Shen Wei was cluless of why he was out of reach all this time.

"Last question please" said Chu pointing to the girl who looked too innocent and kind, she won't be of any harm.

Looking at her he decided to conclude with her simple and smooth question, for someone who knew what she is going to say, sure he planned it well.

"Hello! My name's Aroum it's pleasure to meet with you Sir my question is...."

Then she added,

"What do you usually feel when you receive a red box Mr. Shen Wei?" The girl asked that terrifying question with a soft smile.

She thought that was a lovely romantic question that would touch Shen Wei's heart.

Chu looked at Wei's freaked reaction and everyone in that room witnessed the change in his attitude.

His expression has become more of an astonished one and his face became pale and worry, he was murmuring some unclear words.

He faked a smile and then realised at the back and the very end of the room the presence of the man he wanted to see so bad.

Yunlan was there waiting for Shen Wei to answer his final question before he goes there and escort him out of this horrific mess.

"A red box, ah yeah" Wei started to stumbles not finding the exact words to throw to her and close up with this hectic evening.

Shen Wei got a note from one of his guards as he was drown in his thoughts, people started to wonder of what is happening.

"Cheer up angel" signed at the bottom "Zhao Yunlan".

Shen Wei looked confused, he raised his head quickly to see Yunlan holding a red box with a pink ribbon coming towards him.

All the crowd were watching while taking pictures and whispering what that could be.

Yunlan was the first to put that red box Infront of Shen Wei then some of his employees came to him one by one from all the entrances.

They were all holding red boxes with ribbons and smiling to Shen Wei being all on one uniform and bowed to him in respect.

The moment turned from a scary vexing situation to a stunning honourable one.

Shen Wei was astonished himself by such a creative and unexpected surprise from his employees.

Yunlan took the mic and on behalf of all the employees in the company he addressed his Boss"

"This is what we call a love back gift to our gracious and generous CEO, every box contains letters from all your employees of all departments"

Shen Wei nearly cried, he was amazed by how Yunlan was able to change every unpleasant, repulsive situation into an engraved alluring memory.

The reporters were all amazed by such an act when all of a sudden a video was played on the big screen behind Shen Wei.

All his employees in their offices were cheering and greeting their CEO with big smiles and open hearts.

That was a very big and an incredible act to end this stressful evening with a sweet gift given to Shen Wei for his hard work all these years.