The Fear of Death

The day after Yunlan was preparing himself to go meet with that businessman called Shen Wei.

He wore his best suit and fixed his hair, he sprayed some expensive perfume.

Man he looked like a model more than a bodyguard, he was stunning.

Yunlan went downstairs and found Yu Tong having his morning coffee.

Yunlan likes to tease this man the most and gets on his nerves.

Yunlan grabbed his gun from his back and was checking it in Yu Tong's face.

"Shit" Bai Yu Tong changed his seat and glared at Yunlan.

Then he pointed the gun to him as seeing if it's well adjusted and clean.

"Fuck you Yunlan stop this shit" Bai Yu Tong screamed.

"Good morning everyone" Zhan Yao came to join them with his messy hair and look.

"Hey cat get your friend out of the house now or I will chase you two out" Bai Yu Tong shouted.

"Yunlan where are you going being all dressed up like this" asked Zhan Yao while fixing his tie.

"Out out now, no breakfast for you" Bai Yu Tong broke their closeness and chased Yunlan out.

"Yu Tong you are being harsh" Zhan Yao was a bit upset for his friend.

"Here your coffee" Bai Yu Tong prepared Zhan Yao's special brown light coffee.

"I know I am special thank you, what are your plans today" Zhan Yao sat on the dine table.

"I have a wedding to attend today so I am off work" Bai Yu said.

"Oh lucky you, and whose getting married"

"My cousin, mm wanna come?" Asked Yu Tong with a shy voice.

"Can I?" Zhan Yao felt really happy.

"Ok get ready by 1 pm ok, I am going out now to shop" Yu Tong always feels serious when being with Zhan Yao alone for a reason.

"Ok" Zhan Yao smiled.

*************************

Shen Wei was with his assistant in his office negociating some work when a gossip just reached to them.

"Oh really ok ok" Chu was laughing with a low voice while being on the phone.

"What's funny?" Asked the serious boss being all gloomy and focus on the resume of a certain someone.

"He is here" said Chu.

"Zhao Yunlan?" Wei raised his head looking at Chu.