In The Dark

Yunlan was in Shen Wei's house checking if he can find any clues or something related to Shen Wei.

The house has nothing only households and Shen Wei's clothes and nothing more.

He looked into Wei's desk also was empty then he remembered that he has everything in his laptop with him.

Yunlan made a call and left that house, he told Chu that he was in Shen Wei's house to look for new evidence but told him not to tell.

Yunlan went his way but in his mind he never stopped working for Shen Wei, he only got a bit angry and that's all.

It was late at night when Chu called Yunlan and told him that Shen Wei is in the company not going to a hotel.

He doesn't feel safe outside of his company and his office, but it's clearly empty the floor where he works.

Yunlan headed there to speak with Shen Wei and tell him about his method of work.

As he arrived and parked his car, he glanced something bright and shining directed at Shen Wei's office.

He knew what that was and he had to come up with a plan quickly.

Yunlan headed quickly to the security room, where the system of the company and the CCTV are placed.

He quickly located Shen Wei's office but there was no camera there only on the corridor.

Yunlan sent a message to Shen Wei's computer from the company system that he hacked and got access to it.

"Sir what do you think your doing"

"I don't have much time to explain, get away"

He sent his message and suddenly the lights went off.

Shen Wei on the other side was on the phone with his stalker and the killer who is following him.

"Do you have any last wish?" Asked the man on the phone.

Shen Wei at thst moment was gonna close his eyes and wait for the bullet to just end his life when he saw something appears on his screen.

"On the count of three you run out of your office, take your phone ok"

"1"

Shen Wei was sweating hard, he was looking at his phone just next to him.

"2"

The number appeared on the screen, Shen Wei didn't know who this person was.

"My last wish is to kill you"

Shen wei wanted to give himself some time before number three appears on the screen.

"3"

Suddenly the lights went off, he grabbed his phone at the moment and he rushed out.

"Shit" the caller cursed and shot the screen of the computer, if Shen Wei didn't move fast he would probably be dead.

Shen Wei heard the gun shot from the fear he bumped into something hard and hurt his leg, he can see nothing.

His phone started ringing, he looked to ID caller,

" Yunlan".

"Follow the light, he is inside the company, he used a smart gun with a computer control"

"Ok" Shen Wei was running and crying, he could barely breath.

"Listen to me you will be fine, follow the light"

"Do you know where he is?" Asked Wei as he runs out of his office following where the lights appear.

"Don't panic but he is after you, you'd better run"