Chapter 16

*Your P.O.V.*

I abruptly opened my eyes, the lovely warmth I had now gone from my body. I turned my head to see Eren stopped in his tracks looking at me with a red handed face. "Eren?" I squinted my eyes at him, the sun coming through my window shining right in my face.

"Sorry.. I tried to get up as not to wake you, I was going to bring you breakfast.." a light pink tint appeared on his face as he trailed his hand to the back of his neck sheepishly. "I-oh.. I should probably get up anyways, I need to work on that dress." I added, sitting up in my bed with a pink face.

"I'll be back okay?" Eren smiled before walking over to me and kissed my forehead, turning towards the door. "Eren.. thank you for comforting me.." I murmured, my face turning red from being flustered. A small chuckle came from his smiling mouth before he left the room, leaving me to the silence.

I sighed and got out of bed, walking over to my dresser to get changed; I didn't even change my clothes from yesterday. I rummaged through my drawers and grabbed out my uniform. I slipped off my dress and pulled my pants on, doing a little hop to get them all the way on.

I lifted my shirt over my head and was about to put it on when I heard my door open. "Hey (Y/n) what did you- ah! I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to walk in on I- ahhh I'll be back I'm sorry!" Eren immediately shut his eyes as his face turned beet red before walking out of my room in a hurry.

Heat rushed to my cheeks quickly as I continued getting dressed, quickly slipping on my shirt and buckling my leather straps. I grabbed some socks and put them on, soon going over to my boots and lacing them on.

I opened the door of my room, Eren was nowhere to be seen. He probably went to get breakfast like he said. I sighed and got out a needle and thread while I waited, hoping to sew a bit of my dress together.

I quickly began and laced up a part of the sleeve, making sure it was tightly sewn together so it wouldn't rip. I had managed to finish about half of one side of the sleeve when Eren returned, walking into my room with to plates of food.

"Hey I'm sorry.. I didn't know you had already started to change so quick after I left..." he trailed off looking at the ground after handing me my plate. "It's okay you didn't know, just think of it as a swimming suit."

We both fell silent as we ate our food, we were lucky to even get eggs, meat is so valuable within these walls only the higher ups get it occasionally. Once we regain wall Maria I'm going to enjoy a grand breakfast.

I quickly finished my food and began sewing again, Eren continued eating until walking around my room to look at everything. I continued to sew until being abruptly stopped by Eren putting his hands on my shoulders.

"What're you doing?" I blushed, sheepishly turning to look at him. "Just giving you a massage." He responded as he kissed my cheek with his hands beginning to rub my shoulders.

A shudder went down my spine by the action, an immense amount of heat coming across my cheeks. I shook my thoughts and began sewing again, Eren was actually really good at massages.

Time went on and soon enough I was done with the sleeve, one part of the dress done. Eren had already stopped and was laying on my bed, his head hanging off the edge.

I stood and and walked over to him and bent over to kiss him, causing him to abruptly open his eyes. His face turned a bright pink causing him to sit up quickly.

"We need to go to training silly, so come on let's go." I smiled at him as he sighed and got off of my bed to put his boots on. I watched as he laced them up, the both of us chatting small talk as he did so before walking to training.