Chapter 17

*Your P.O.V.*

I knocked on the chestnut brown office door, hearing a stern "state your name and business," from the other side. "(Y/n), and you wanted to see me." I blandly responded before walking into Levi's office causing him to look up from paperwork.

"About time brat."

Levi smiled at me before standing up from his desk to give me a hug. "So what'd you need?" Levi's face turned monotone again and almost serious as he walked back to sit on his desk. "I've noticed you've been spending time around that Eren boy.. do you like him?"

The air in the room grew tense as I started to become hot from sweating so much. "I-um well.. y-yeah.." god, Levi makes me so nervous sometimes even though he's family. "Interesting. As a friend I support you but as family I'm cautious. He is unpredictable with his titan form. Just be careful. And if he ever tries anything he can expect a beating by me." Levi's gaze turned cold at the end before softening at my nervous look

"Y-Yes I understand.. but I've known him for years so I trust and know him very well. But thank you for caring Levi, hard to believe mister stoic cold captain can be nice." Levi chuckled at my last comment, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Well that is all, I'll see you tomorrow, so go get some rest." Levi dismissed me, causing me to leave the room to leave towards my bedroom. Eren's been working with Hange with her studies since he's part titan and all that, so I haven't seen him today.

I walked to my room and opened the door to the candle lit room, a nice cool breeze coming in through my open window. I sighed before grabbing my sewing supplies to continue my dress for that dance. It's been two days since Eren and I became official, so I only had 4 more days until that dance. Though I was probably 3/4 the way to finishing the base of the dress.

I continued sewing for what seemed like an hour until there was a sudden loud knock on my door, causing me to accidentally stab my finger with the needle. "Ouch!" I set down the stuff in my hands and stood up from the floor, walking over to the door to answer it. I opened the door with my finger in my mouth to see Eren standing there.

"What're you doing?"

"Oh I accidentally stabbed my finger with the needle, I'm bleeding but I'll be fine." Eren immediately picked me up before shutting the door, and walked over to my bed, setting me down in the process. "You need a bandage." He searched my room for one until finding some bandage under my bed.

"Eren I'm fine-"

"No. I was the one to cause those scars on your face and I can't fix that. Just let me bandage your finger?" I had forgot all about those scars on my face, I don't see my reflection too much so I guess that's why. While Eren put a bandage on my finger I looked at the scar in my arm from what happened in trost, all those memories flooding my mind.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Eren kissing my finger where I hurt it. "There all better, kisses make boo boos better." A big goofy smile spread across his face as I stood up from my bed giggling a little as I did so. "You're so cute."

"Mm but you're cuter." Eren pulled me close to him in his arms, placing his hands on my waist as we stared into each other's eyes. I lifted myself up on my tippy toes and planted a small kiss on his lips, a blush appearing on our cheeks.

"You're soo cute!!!" Eren lifted me up and spun me around in a circle before lowering my back onto the ground, the both of us smiling like crazy. The both of us continued to chat for awhile until we wished each other goodnight before Eren left to go sleep.

I sighed and began sewing the dress again, I was determined to finish it. What felt like hours slipped past until I finally finished the base of the dress. I sighed and leaned back against the side of my bed viewing my work. If everything goes alright I should be able to wear it for the dance.