Chapter 3 - the call

After escaping Korath and his henchmen.

Your pov

"Thank you so much for leaving me behind, DIPSHIT!!" I yelled at my stupid dumbass brother.

After escaping Korath and his men, Peter took over the deck and loses control, nearly almost killed them. He tries to make the ship stable at once

but it turns out that he loses controls even more.

I groaned and pushed him off the seat at takes control of the deck. After few seconds of flying, the ship once again in a stable state. I then panting

heavily. I turned my seat for me to face Peter who had anger in his eyes. I swung my arms WIDE OPEN and said only two words at him.

"YOUR WELCOME" I yelled at him, sarcastically.

I wanted to him to know that I'm still mad and angry at him.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows. He was about to say something back to me back to me, but then a lady with pink coloured skin appeared. Her

name is Bereet. Peter always forgot.

"Peter? (Y/N)? What happened?" she asked us.

I looked at her and saw how messy her hair was. I assume that she just got woke up by Peter's terrible flight.

Sometimes, I feel really bad for her because she got to stay with us and heard us argue every now and then. Even in the middle of the night we

fought. She must be sick of it already.

"Hey, uh...uh...I.." Peter snapped his fingers multiple times, trying to remember the name of the ink coloured skin woman.

"Bereet" I reminded him, still mad at him.

"Bereet! Look, I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I forgot you were here" he admits.

She looks at him in shock but then shrugged it off. She then retreat back to her room once again and left uncomfortable silence between us.

"Listen.." Peter begins. He turns to face me with guilty on his face. "I'm sorry.. (Y/N).." he apologized then kneeled down and placed his forehead on my knees, I'm still sitting at that time.

After few minutes of silence, I sighed and strocked is hair gently, regretting being mad at my poor brother.

"Come on, let's go see the news" I said, trying to cheer him up.

Peter brought is head up and looked at me wit his puppy eyes, one of my weakness. I then smiled as I playfully pinched his nose ad made him

yelped in pain. I laughed at his reaction.

After that

After some time we travelling away from Morag, Peter, Bereet and I watches the new o the ship's screen monitor.

"Scattered riots broke out across the Kree Empire today, protesting the recent peace treaty signed by the Kree Emperor and Xandar's Nova

Prime" the news reporter told the people.

"Peter, you have a call" Bereet said, presses the screen to answer the call.

"No, wait don't!" I said but it was too late.

Yondu's face appeared on the screen monitor. I groaned and closes my eyes as I furrowed my eyebrows. I opened back my eyes and saw an

apologetic look o Bereet's face. I sighed and turned to face Yondu.

"Quills?" Yondu called both of us.

I then put a nervous and awkward smile.

"Hey, Yondu" me and Peter said in unison.

"I'm here on Morag. Ain't no Orb, ain't no both of you" he said in such a serious tone.

Me ad Peter gulped silently.

"Well, we was in the neigborhood. We thought we'd save you the hassle" Peter lied to him.

"Well, where are you at now, boy?" Yondu asked.

Me and Peter looked at each other and changed worried faces. Then we both looked back at Yondu.

"I feel really bad about this, but I'm not gonna tell you that" Peter said casually.

"I slaved putting this deal together..." Yondu begins.

"Slaved? Making a few calls is 'slaved'?" I asked him curiously.

"AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA RIP ME OFF!!" Yondu yelled at us, making the both of us flinched by the sudden yell.

"I mean, really?" Peter continues.

"We do not do that to each other. We're Ravagers. We got a CODE" Yondu scolded us.

"Yea, and that code is 'steal from everybody'.." I replied to him, backing up Peter.

"When I picked you up on Terra.." Yondu threatened.

"Picked us up" me and Peter said in unison, repeating Yondu's words boringly.

".... these boys of mine wanted to eat you" Yondu threatened us again.

I smirked as I got a stupid idea in my brain.

"OMG!! YOUR BOYS WANTED TO RAPE MEE?!!!" I fakely shouted at Yondu as I covered my body.

"What?!! No!! That's gross, (Y/N)!!" Yondu disgusted.

I laughed.

"Yea? They wanted to eat us?" Peter asked.

"They ain't never tasted any Terran before. I stopped 'em. You're alive because of me!! I will find you, I will-" Yondu didn't finish his words as Peter

ends the call.

I turned to face Peter and fake pouted.

"Aww.. I always wanted to do that.." I said, whining to him.

He chuckles and shook his head a little.

"Maybe next time. We are so dead now" Peter said, making me chuckled.