Chapter 10 - the black armoured

Few minutes after the explosion 

"How could I think Tivan could contain whatever was within the orb?" Gamora scolded herself as her fist tightened around the orb.

They are on the way to the Milano after the explosions and Carina stuffs. But mostly what concerned others that (Y/N) got really bad injured and Gamora starting to blame it all on herself.

"What do you still have it for?" Rocket turned to look at Gamora and asked her. 

All of them looked at Rocket with their eyebrows furrowed. Peter was a little bit struggle to move because of he's carrying (Y/N) in his arms. 

"Well what are we gonna do, leave it in there?" Peter asked sarcastically at Rocket.

"I can't believe you had that in your purse!" Rocket yelled to Peter. 

Peter began to feel his rage burning inside of him, letting out the flames to spread all over his body.

"It's not a purse, it's a knapsack!" Peter yelled back to Rocket.

"We have to bring this to the Nova Corps. There's a chance they can contain it" Gamora butted into the conversation, trying to stop the fight but eventually didn't work.

"Are you kidding me? We're wanted by the Nova Corps! Just give it to Ronan!" Rocket said, making out an option.

"So he can destroy the galaxy?!" Peter scolded Rocket.

"What are you,  some Saint all of a sudden? What has the galaxy ever done for you? Why would you wanna save it?" Rocket asked dumbly to Peter.

"BECAUSE I'M ONE OF THE IDIOTS WHO LIVES IN IT!" Peter yelled while stepped forwards towards the rodent.

(Y/N) was still unconcious in Peter 's arms. So it kinda hard for Peter to fight back.

"Peter, listen to me. We cannot allow the stone to fall into Ronan's hands. We have to go back to your ship and deliver it to Nova. We also need to heal (Y/N) ASAP! " Gamora ordered.

"Right, right, okay. I think you're right" Peter agreed and paused for a while. "Or we could give it to somebody who's not going to arrest us, who's really nice for a whole lot of money. I think it's a really good balance between both of your points of view"

"I-"

"Dishonorable. Faithless!" Gamora shouted at him.

Gamora turned around to walk away but stopped when she saw Ronan's ships were approaching Knowhere.

"Oh no..." she mumbled.

Then, all of them notices Drax who was holding his knives with both hands of his and standing in T position.

"At last! I shall meet my foe and destroy him!" Drax cheered.

"You called Ronan?!" Peter yelled in disbelief.

Just as Peter said that, Ronan's ships landed, Yondu and his men turn up to him and (Y/N).

Peter took a notice of this and began to walk away from Yondu with (Y/N) in his arms.

"Quill!! Don't you move, boy!!!" Yondu yelled from far.

Peter and Gamora soon made a run from it, further away from Yondu and Ronan.

"Don't you move!! Get out of the way!!" Yondu yelled as he started to chase after them.

At the same time, Ronan stepped off his ships as Drax waited inapateintly with his knives raised.