Chapter 5 - the jail

Nova Headquarters, Xandar's armed forces

"Ronan is destroying, Xandarian outposts throughout the galaxy" Nova Prime said, getting concerned. "I should think that would call for some slight response on the part of the Kree" 

"We signed your peace treaty, Nova Prime. What more do you want?" Kree Ambassador asked Nova Prime.

"At least a statement from the Kree Empire saying that they condemn his actions. He is slaughtering children, families" Nova Prime said, grew more concern.

"That is your business. Now, I have other matters to attend to" he said and ends the call.

"Prick.." Nova Prime curses under her breath.

"Well, good news.." Saal began. "It looks like we've apprehend one of Ronan's compatriots" 

Nova prime sighed in relief.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Gamora. Surgically modified and train as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister, Nebula, to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together" Dey finished as Gamora just stood there in silence.

Next, Rocket Raccoon.

"Subject 89P13. Calls itself 'Rocket'. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments in a lower life form" after Dey said that, Rocket growled deeply.

Next, Groot.

"What the hell..." Saal said.

"They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been travelling recently as 89P13's personal house plant slash muscle" Dey finished as Groot slowly walked near to screen.

Next, Peter Jason Quill.

 "Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the 'Ravagers', led by Yondu Odunta" Dey finished as all of them looked at Peter who was flipping his middle finger at them.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know how this machine worked" Peter fakely apologised as he tries to put down his middle finger but didn't work.

Next, (Y/N) Alice Quill.

"(Y/N) Alice Quill, also from Terra. A younger sibling to Peter. Also was raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the 'Ravagers' who was led by Yondu Odunta. Been a professional thief because of her appearence. Her cute and sexy appearence could seduce a lot of guys, that's why she always got used by her dear brother. And ever since they were born, she have been a shadow to her brother-" Dey was interrupted by (Y/N).

"OKAY! That just went too far!! I. AM. NOT. Peter's shadow! We just stick to each other and did everything together! There's a big difference!" (Y/N) yelled at Dey who gave the wrong information.

"What a bunch of a-holes" Saal said. Dey just smiled beside him. "Transport all of five to Kyln" he ordered.

Kyln, high security prison