Chapter 7 - the escape

Next morning, in Kyln

The five was walking in the cafeteria with trays of foods in their hands, discussing about the escape.

"Okay, here's the plan to get us out of here" Rocket said, smirking because he already had this kind of experience.

"Well, someone's in good mood" (Y/N) said, referring to Rocket.

Rocket looked at the smiling (Y/N) before scoffed at her.

"If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get to the watch tower" Rocket said while pointing at the watchtower that were up high.

"And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one" Rocket said.

"Leave it to me" Gamora offered.

"Wait! " (Y/N) yelled to get their attentions.

All of them turned and look at her and stopped walking.

"Isn't that bands thingy was in their skin or something? " she said, very curious.

Everyone looked at Gamora this time. She groaned.

"I'll figure something out" she said.

"That dude, there. I need his prothestic leg" Rocket said.

(Y/N) and Peter looked at each other.

"His leg? " (Y/N) asked confusingly.

"Yeah. God knows that I don't need the rest of him. Look at him, he's useless" Rocket mocked him from far.

"Hey, no one is useless" (Y/N) defended him.

"How do you know? " Rocket looked at her, raises an eyebrow.

"Well, look at you.." (Y/N) misspoken.

"What about me? " Rocket asked, offended.

(Y/N) actually wanted to compliment his intelligent but it turned out very wrong. It made (Y/N) stuttered in fear of him hating him.

"Well.. You.. Uh.. " (Y/N) can't let her words out from her throat.

Peter clasped his hands together after putting his tray on an empty table,  get both of Rocket and (Y/N)'s attentions. They both looked at Peter.

"Let's continue will ya? What's next, Rocket? " Peter asked.

"Uh... " Rocket begins to think.

"Oh come on. Don't let my idiot sister bothers you" Peter said to Rocket.

(Y/N) looked at Peter in rage.

"Oh, and finally, the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light, do you see it? " Rocket asked.

All the three turns to the tower to see a blinking yellow light. They nodded. Everyone began to take their seats.

"There's quarnyx battery in it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it" Rocket stated his statement.

"What are we suppose to do that?" Gamora asked.

"Well, supposedly these bald-bodies find you attractive. So maybe you can work out some sort of trade" Rocket said, referring to (Y/N).

Everyone looked at her. (Y/N) slowly put her spoon down back at her tray.

"You must be joking.." (Y/N) groaned.