Doctor Strange New Book

Hey guys! I planned on doing a Doctor Strange x Reader after this book is finish. What do you guys think? Don't worry tho, there will be more of Rocket x Reader, this is just the vol.1 of it. I still wanted to do the vol.2, the infinity war and the endgame. I just feel like doing the Doctor Strange x Reader, so.... was it okay with you guys?

Here some of the parts or kind of summary of it. If you have any suggestions, please do give.

Doctor Stephen Strange was such an excellent doctor. He is handsome, smart, high of HQ. He's everything except kind, thoughtful and gentle. He always treated every person he met like some garbages that he picked up everyday. He always thought he's the perfect ones and always be like that, but the change of fate proves everything.

(Y/N) (L/N) was the first and last person that Stephen could lay and seek for help on. But, that was a very long time ago.

Years later, (Y/N) have been taking classes at Kamar-Taj and has mastered all of the sorceries and spells. She's the first woman who ever mastered such a powerful sorcerer. But that all was ruined again by the person she couldn't get her off her head. Stephen Vincent Strange. Sure that she hated him very much, but the crush that was in her heart for such a long time didn't go away that easily.

The ancient one told the woman to teach Strange magic to heal his hands. At first, (Y/N) rejected the offer but soon gave in and taught him anyways.

Months passed, and (Y/N)'s feelings for Strange getting more powerful than before. For her, it felt so wrong but also so right at the same time.

One day, a group of villains came to Earth and brought the darkness to the world. The master of the darkness was named Dormamu. Strange knew about this because he sneaked into the library and read the forbidden book.

I'll be doing this book AFTER I finish this book. Then, the rest of the Rocket x Reader AFTER the Doctor Strange x Reader's book. Okay? Okay.

Enjoy this book anyway. If you like it, please do tell me! I like your supportness.

Thanks for reading anyway!