Chapter 12 - the plan

"The stone reacts to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge" Gamora explained to Yondu's crews about the plans to stop Ronan once and for all.

"All Ronan's gotta do is touch the stone to the planet's surface and zap. All plants, animals, Nova Corps..." Peter continues.

"...Everything will die" (Y/N) came out of nowhere and finished her brother's sentence.

Everyone turned their attentions to her, so as Yondu. 

"Girl? Why you up?" Yondu asked her.

(Y/N) looked at Yondu and walked beside Peter.

"No time to explain. Peter, continue"

"So Ronan does not make the surface. Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole in the Dark Aster's starboard hull. Then, our craft and Yondu's will enter" Peter continues.

"Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?" Kraglin asked the group.

"I think of Sakaaran as paper people" Drax said.

Kraglin smiled and playfully punched his shoulder. Drax thought that he was attcking him or something so he made a look like he's going to hit him. Kraglin's smile faded as he quickly looked away from Drax.

"Once they know we're on board, Ronan will isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on deck. Which I can disable by dismantling the power source" Gamora continues.

"We'll make it to the flight deck, and I'll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan" Peter told the others.

"Once Ronan is dead, we will retrieve the stone. Use these devices to contain it" Gamora said as she showed the crew the case of the orb.

The devices were then passed out to everyone so they could be prepare at anytime.

"If you touch it, it will kill you" (Y/N) finishes Gamora's sentences.

"I'll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us. Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help" Peter said as (Y/N) left to make a direct call to Dey.

"There's one more thing we need to complete the plan. That guy's eye..." Rocket said while pointing at a crew who have a fake eye on.

"No! No, we don't. No, we don't need that guy's eye" (Y/N) told Rocket after making the call  just now. (Y/N) stopped and looked at Peter. "Wait, do we?"

"No we don't" Peter said.

"No, seriously, I need it! It's important to me" Rocket said as he tried so hard to hold back his laughs.

Soon

"Ronan's fleet has been spotted, and will arrive in t-minus fifteen minutes" the Ravager navigator told them.

Yondu then turned to look at the both Quills.

"Remember, boy. At the end of all this, I get the stone. You cross me, we kill you all" Yondu warned the two. 

(Y/N) and Peter just nodded as understood.

After that, all the six of them walked through down the hall with their outfit combat on. They all walked in dramatically. 

(Y/N) looked down to her side and saw that Rocket was adjusting the gun that he was holding on his shoulder. She felt like a stalker by watching him so she looked back at front.

"Let's go get 'em, boys!"  Yondu said to his henchmen as they left to where they planned to be.

The six has walked to the Milano once again and got ready on their seats. As usual, (Y/N) who's the one to pilot as Peter sat beside her.