Chapter 2 - the orb

Morag, 2014

It's been 26 years since the Quills have left Earth. Peter have moved on from whatever happened on Earth but (Y/N) still have problems to forget on what happened.

Lately, (Y/N) have been dreaming and those dreams aren't normal. She've been dreaming about a guy with full black armors, murders people merciless.

(Y/N) have a feeling that the future won't be as good as what they planned but she need to stay focus on how to make her brother safe.

They are now in Morag. It is abonded planet, not veryg good looking anymore.

The Quills went there to search for a mysterious orb. They don't even know what is that orb or how to us it, but as long as they get a lot amount of units, they didn't care.

They walked down and enters a cave where the orb is located. Peter puts on his Walkman out loud for him and his brother to hear it. He opens "Come and Get Your Love" by Redbone.

(Y/N) heard the familiar song and her smile widened as she danced along with her stupid and goofy brother but it seems to attracts some creatures.

Peter easily kicked off the creatures as he splashed the water pond. A creature was about to charge on Peter behind his back and it seems that he doesn't notice so (Y/N) took care of it.

But more creatures tries to attack Peter so (Y/N) had to use her blasters. It took her several minutes and she wanted rather heavily.

Soon after that, the Quills went to a weird looking door.

"Well, that went well doesn't it? " Peter asked his sister.

Peter saw that his sister was panting heavily as she gave him a death glare.

"What? " he asked as he opens the door that was in front of them.

When they opened the door, they immediately saw the orb, floating in some kind of weird lazer cage. They walked forward to approached the orb. Peter asked (Y/N) for the magnet as (Y/N) handed him a black triangle magnet.

The magnet opens and attracts the orb. The orb has finally off the cage as Peter took it easily in his hand. They turned to walk out but saw a guy was pointing gun at them with his henchmen did the same.

The guy was named Korath.

"Drop it!!!" Korath ordered Peter.

"Uh.. Hey.. " Peter greeted Korath awkwardly.

Korath ordered his henchmen to grab Peter and (Y/N) which ended up behind them while pocking them with their guns.

"Drop it now!! " Korath ordered, yelled.

"Hey, cool, man. No problem" Peter immediately drops the orb on the ground as it rolled in front of Korath. korath took the chance an grabbed it.

Korath's henchmen comes closer to the both of them and pocking them from the back.

"No problem.. " Peter said to Korath, rolling his eyes.

Korath held the orb in front of his face.

"How do you know about this? " Korath asked.