Chapter 6 - the jail#2

Soon in Kyln

Your POV

We all stopped at a place that looks like we need to take a bath in. The weird thing is, the liquid was orange coloured. It looks disgusting if you asks me. It looks like they were using some kind of people's puke.

"You two, strip now" the guard that led us here told me and Peter.

Both of our eyes widened.

"Woah woah, hold on. You telling me that I have to take a shower with my own goddamn sister? " Peter tries to make things clear.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I asked you two to do. Now, strip" the guard said in monotone voice, not caring about the real situation here.

"Umm.. Don't you understand the situation? " I asked the guard. "I'm a woman.. And you're forcing us to take a bath together? "

The guard looks at us in such a boring impression.

"Like you two never had a bath together in such kind of age.. " he said.

"Umm.. NEVER" me and my brother said in unison.

Soon, we stripped and got in the bath thingy. Why? Because if we don't, he will stun us and Peter did said that is does not fun.

"Don't you dare look at your back" I warned Peter from behind him.

Then out of nowhere, the orange fluids sprayed on both of us. The water was so hot and made my skin stings. The force was too strong which made us stumbled back.

After what it seemed hours which were minutes of showering, we got out as the guards handed us some shirts.

Our skins has turned into red or pinkish because of the hot water. It really did stings so we need to be very careful, not to touch our skin.

"This is going to be so hard to wear clothes" I said to Peter. I was behind him, following him enters a room.

The guard pushed us in. Peter turned around to escape but some kind of flying bots with guns blocked his way.

When Peter was distracted, I quickly put on my bra and panties. He thank god wears his underwear. He turns to see that I'm almost covered.

He went beside me, looking at the wall while wearing his shirt on. I was still trying to put my pants on because my skin was sting like hell. Soon enough, I managed to put on my pants, not noticing that Rocket already enters the room.

Rocket just stares at my half uncovered back. Then Peter stood behind me.

"Get your eyes off my sister, pervert raccoon" Peter said, blocking his view away from.

Rocket quickly wear his outfits and denied. I felt myself blushed like a thousands of shades.

"I wasn't looking at your goddamn sister's back. That's gross" Rocket said, leaving the room.

I managed to put on my shirt and tapped on Peter's shoulder to make a signal that I'm done. He moved away and took my hand in his, protectively.

Kyln's cafeteria

Soon, we were ordered to go to our cells through the cafeteria. I won't mind doing that but my mood changed when one of the guard shoved a bag into my stomach and made my skin stings worser.

I winced in pain and growled and glanced at the guard after. I just followed Peter from behind him. The guards did the same to the rest of us as we entered the cafeteria slowly, looking around.