Chapter 9 - the collecter

The bar

"Your buyer's in there?" Rocket asked Gamora as they all went further in the club.

Gamora was leading them to the buyer, walked through all drunks people.

"We are to wait here for his representative" Gamora said.

They planned on waiting for the buyer's arrival so they went to drink some few drinks while waiting. It turned out everyone's getting drunk, except for (Y/N) and Gamora. 

The boys were having so much fun betting and winning the game. Everytime they won or something, they ordered more fresh beer to drink, making the girls sick by looking at them chucking the beers and made the fluid came out from their mouths and ended on their filthy clothes.

(Y/N) saw Peter took Gamora to somewhere more privately so she just shook it off, knowing how playboy he could be at times. 

(Y/N)'s gaze landed on Rocket, Drax and Groot. They were laughing loudly while betting which animals in the area would win first.

Some time later, (Y/N) was sitting in a bar, kept her gaze on the boys while drinking quietly her beer. She got distracted by a man from Knowhere, look pretty drunk, began flirting with her.

(Y/N) knew this would happen anytime soon, and she's correct about it. The man kept on touching her cheek, snakes a hand around her waists and tried to kiss her on the lips. It made (Y/N) VERY uncomfortable as she tried so hard to struggle away.

"You know, you look like an angel when I look closer to you. Maybe you look more than an angel if I look deep into you~" he flirted.

(Y/N) felt like she'll be vomiting anytime soon so she looked around to get her mind distracted. Her gaze once again landed on the boys. She saw that Rocket was holding out his gun to Drax, ready to shoot.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened and she quickly got out from the man's grasp and ran to Rocket.

"Woh! Woh! What are you doing?!" (Y/N) yelled, blocking the gun of Rocket from approaching the thesaurus.

"This vermin speaks of affairs he knows nothing about!" Drax pointed out.

"That is true!" Rocket agreed, but still found anger in his voice.

"He has no respect!" Drax pointed out again.

"That is also true!" Rocket once again agreed.

"Hold on! Hold on!" Peter went beside (Y/N).

"Keep calling me vermin, tough guy! You just wanna laugh at me like everyone else!" Rocket yelled.

(Y/N) notices the pain that he was having and felt terrible about it. The way she acted around him, the way they always have to argued about every small things, making (Y/N) felt bad for Rocket.

"Rocket, you're drunk. Alright? No one's laughing at you!" (Y/N) stated, standing in front of Rocket, blocking his view from shooting Drax.

"He thinks I'm some stupid thing! He does! Well, I didn't ask to get made! I didn't ask to be torn apart, and put back together, over and over and turned into some...some little monster!" Rocket said, remain tears in his eyes.

(Y/N) kneeled down to his level and grabbed both of his hands into hers. Their gazes were locked with each other as (Y/N) tried to calm down Rocket.

"Rocket, no one's calling you a monster" (Y/N) said in soft tone, didn't want to argue or yelling at each other.

"He called me vermin!" Rocket yelled while referring to Drax. He tuned and looked at the both women. "You called me rodent!" he yelled again.

"Rocket..." (Y/N) said, above whispers.