Ch14 ~ Tours

Day 2 part 3 ~ 22/08/19 ~ 12am onwards
We arrived in to the Paris centre train station, exiting the train station and heading straight on to the metro, to go to wherever are parents were taking us.
We soon arrived at the Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel station, where we walked out into the sunny day. We all walked round to the front of the magnificent tower, taking pictures of it and getting others to get a picture of us with it. We all knew that wasn't what we were doing today as we had booked it for my birthday, so were confused to why exactly we were here?
'Okay so when booking today, we wanted to some type of sightseeing tour, but wanted to make it extra fun and special for you all' my mum began.
Elaine then continued, 'so we decided, to book a hop on, hop off sightseeing cruise tour!'
We all began cheering and Hazel and Jodie seemed extra exited at the word cruise, while for me and Tom, we were more excited to see the whole of Paris! We would get to see the city, on the river and could get off whenever we wanted to get a better look at sights.
We went over to the docks so we could catch the cruise to the next stop as we had all gotten enough photos of the Eiffel Tower and were ready to head to the next sight.
I walked with Tom, talking about how excited we were and what we thought our favourite sights would be.
We went over to dock 5, when this boat was:

That was the boat we would be jumping off and on for the next 24 hours, meaning today would be a great day

I looked over to Tom and he looked back to me and we both smiled simultaneously, knowing we were going to have a whole lot of fun!