Ch19 ~ The louvre

Day 2 part 8 ~ 22/08/19 ~ 1.45pm onwards
We arrived back at the docks, getting on the boat and travelling to our next sight, which was the Louvre museum. We couldn't sit right at the front, due to people sat there already and also couldn't sit at the back, because all the seats and standing room was gone, so we had to sit in the middle on the top deck, which, at least, had a better view than the back deck outside. We stopped, at the Palais granier stop, which we weren't going to, as we were already running out of time and none of us were that into opera. I hoped someone at the front might get off, which no one did and I'm pretty sure Hazel had hoped the same thing for the back, but no one did their either.
The next stop was were we got and lots of others did to, meaning the Louvre was a very popular sight. Once we got off the Louvre was right there on the river bank, right in front of us.

It was very busy, all around, mainly because it was the summer holidays, so you could see lots of family's who were on vacation, large tourist groups, school trips and people who had come for the day with friends

Me, Hazel and mum, had all agreed that none of us had been bothered if we had gone into the Louvre or not, as non of us were really arty people, so for us it would of been a waste. Elaine, Tom and Jodie has all felt the same way, so we all agreed that we would just get photos of the outside and didn't mind about not going in.
I got photos of Tom and then vice versa for me, then waited for the others to be done. While we waited he told me all about one of his best friends twin, who loved art and would of loved it here. I just listened, knowing all about Jacobs brother Tomas' love for art, but also just enjoying this quality time with Tom. The way he talked about his friends and even Tomas, was so nice, it was clear he was really missing them a lot and that they were all super close to one another.
After the group had finished getting photos, we all headed back to the dock, on the way there, Tom continued to talk about his friends, but leaving the part out that he was in a band and technically famous. I just listened taking everything in, learning more about my old celebrity crush and new found friend.