Chapter Twenty Seven

AryaARshi

I know I'm late but I'm here nevertheless. I hope you like it.

Fifteen minutes before the plane was scheduled to land in the Zurich Airport in Switzerland, after a nineteen hour long journey between Delhi to Switzerland. The air-hostess gently knocked at the door of Arnav & Khushi's private cabin.

"We are about to land, Mr & Mrs. Raizada." She called, partially bringing Arnav out of the spell of slumber. He grunted, burying his face in what felt like a perfectly cuddly body-sized teddy bear. 

"Good Morning Husband." Khushi chirped sitting up on the bed, running her fingers through his soft hair.

"Hazel.." Arnav mumbled, making Khushi smile.

"The one and only." Khushi pecked his lips  "Now I believe we should be getting ready to land.

Arnav sighed, opening his eyes lazily. "Another beautiful start to a beautiful day.

Khushi blushed, looking at her lap. Arnav smiled, positioning himself closer to her and cupped her face in his palms.

"You're my life." He confessed, caressing her cheek with his thumb. 

Khushi bit her lip, not quite used to his intense, honest and heartfelt confessions even after two weeks of their marriage and almost a month of their supposed courtship. She smiled, as if it were the first time she had heard him confessed his most obvious and truest feelings. 

Even after being engaged to the love of her life for half a month and married for the last one week, Arnav's confessions always managed to catch her off guard. It was as if she was the world to him. His world.

"Hey.." Arnav cupped her face firmly, "What happened baby?

Khushi shook her head, jerking out of her thoughts and smiled at him.

"Next time you have to zone out in the middle of a conversation, tell me beforehand so I don't freak out." Arnav told her sternly. 

Khushi nodded, resting her head on his chest.

"You're my life too." She confessed, earning a kiss in her hair. 

"We are landing soon." Arnav informed her.

***

The couple checked into their hotel room, their luggage was already inside the room courtesy of the hotel staff. Arnav entered the room carrying his bride who was blushing beetroot red burying her in his chest.

"Hazel, if you blush like this now then how will you handle everything that I'm going to do to you throughout the trip?" Arnav asked feigning curiosity. 

Khushi hit his chest playfully. Arnav chuckled. 

"Stop teasing me Arnav." Khushi warned. 

"I'm not teasing you Hazel, I'm stating the facts. I am not going to let you out of my sight or, even my arms throughout the honeymoon trip." Arnav said seriously.

Khushi gulped, looking at him with her eyes wide as a baby deer caught in lights.

Arnav lowered her on the bed and sat next to her, pulling her into his arms. "Kya karoon mein tumhaara? (What do I do to you?)" He asked.

Khushi looked at him frowning, "What did I do?

"Nothing, that's the problem. You don't even have to do anything to.. to make me want you like my next breath." Arnav said sincerely.