Introduction

Senorita

by

Pubea W. Jaksarn

Story by

Pubea W. Jaksarn

Song Senorita written by

Songwriter: Ali Tamposi / Andrw Watt / Benny Blanco / Camila Cabello / Charlotte Aitchison / Jack Patterson / Magnus Hoiberg / Shawn Mendes

Introduction

Dear readers,

first of all, English is NOT MY MOTHERTONGUE. I'm a German writer. BUT I love reading and watching movies in English and also reading screenplays.

Since my language skills aren't good enough to write a novel in English, I write screenplays. 

About this screenplay:

It's for a romance movie of 90 minutes length.

I've created the idea in a couples of days because inspiration hit me after watching and listening to the new song Senorita by Canadian singer Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. The creative energy is demanding me to write it down.

Music is my biggest inspiration for story ideas. Though I get the inspiration by real music or real people (most of them not even celebrities) I develop my own story concept from the beginning.

That explains, though this screenplay is inspired by the song please keep in mind that this is still a FICTIONAL story from the beginning and it's also NO FAN FICTION in the usual sense since I won't stick to known facts about certain people. I develop my own characters. That's why screenplays don't have any description of how the characters look like. You can imagine whomever you feel like portraying these characters in the screenplay. 

Compare it to the movie The Dark Knight by Christopher Nolan.

Batman was created by Bob Kane, but the story is written by C. Nolan.

Same here with the Senorita Screenplay – though I like the title because of it's source of inspiration. 

Also if you have suggestions about the language, feel free to leave me suggestions, I'm happy to improve my English vocabulary. Also any correction of typos are welcome, since I don't have a beta-reader at hand.

With regards,

Pubea W. Jaksarn

2019-08-10