Take 20

CAMILLE

(enthusiastic)

Since we won't have a happy ending, we need to offer the fans something as consolation. Dirty Dancing it is.

SEAN

I'm so gonna mess this up.

CUT TO: INT. ISLAND RECORDS STUDIO. TORONTO. -- DAY

OVERVIEW music: SOUTH OF THE BORDER BY ED SHEERAN: 

She got the, mm, brown eyes, caramel thighs, Long hair, no wedding ring, hey, I saw you lookin' from across the way, And now I really wanna know your name...

MONTAGE of Sean and Camille recording the song for several weeks till Seans music director ZENO is satisfied.

They practice, they joke around, they argue, they make up, they re-team. They fall asleep while working in the studio.

Finally they get to hear the finished recording and their music directors and the teams cheers.

CUT TO:

INT. EPIC RECORD REHEARSAL ROOM. MIAMI. 

Sean and Camille rehearse the dance moves with their two choreographer. Sean is so nervous that at one point, he drops Camille. They both crack up. Finally after two day with 4 hours of rehearsal they nail the choreography and can start filming. They re-team with Dave Meyers, the one who made Camille's last music video a hit.

CUT TO:

MONTAGE of them filming over next two weeks.They practice, play around, work seriously, try again and again, till the director is satisfied with their performance.

CUT TO:

INT. CAMILLE'S APARTMENT. MIAMI. -- NIGHT

Filming the music video has wrapped. Sean and Camille join afterparty with the crew. Then they're off the clock.

CAMILLE

I think I'm too excited to sleep! I feel like screaming because of joy because we did it! 

SEAN

(grins) Come, let's go for a drive and you show me your city, Miami-Girl.

They go get take out pizza and drive to the beach. They find a spot on the promenade, where they devour the pizza, argue over the last slice, share a drink and watch street artists perform. They sing along and cheer the street dancers on like the audience.

They walk along the promenade and listen to a live band play Havana and watch couples dance to the music. They try out, but fail miserable, cracking up. They're sitting aside on the beach, cuddling and enjoying the night. His arms are around her, she leans into him.

CAMILLE

What do you think will happen, if we release this song?

SEAN

Everything is going to change. Hopefully for good.

CAMILLE

I'm scared.

SEAN

(jokes) Hey, I though I was the one with anxiety issues here.

CAMILLE

You're not the only one.

SEAN

Pf. That sounds like Sam Smith.

CAMILLE

It's so funny how your mind is always wrapped around music or lyrics.

SEAN

Can't help it. Sometimes my mind goes in over drive and the only way to slow it down is to write or compose. I don't sleep, I'm driven. You calm me down, give me focus.

CAMILLE

You're making me calm, too. I can fall asleep when you're with me.

SEAN

(teases) Thanks. Nice knowing my company is so exciting. Always has been one of my goals in relationship to make my girl fall asleep.

CAMILLE

(laughs) I'm serious!

SEAN

Seriously, even if things are going to change and people are going to put us under their microscope, I'll never regret working with you. You're my muse. And whatever the media is going to throw our way, it's worth it because we've found each other again.

CAMILLE

Oh my... you're making me swoon.

SEAN

Wait, only NOW do I make you swoon?

CAMILLE

You're a magic human being, you know that? (laughs and answers with a kiss)

CUT TO:

MONTAGE OF THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS UPON RELEASE OF THE SONG AND ITS MUSIC VIDEO.

Señorita hits the Billboard 100, lands on Number 3.

Señorita becomes popular new song for dance choreography posted on Youtube. Sean's self-titled album Deluxe Version has over 600 000 Sales within a month. Music video has over 450 Millionen views since release. Señorita moves up the Billboard charts to Number 2. Hilarious fan reactions to the music video on Youtube. Fans are rooting the singers to be a couple. Señorita becomes one of the hottest sound of summer 2019 tracks on Obama's playlist.

CUT TO:

INT. MTV VMAS AWARDS. BATHROOM. NEW JERSEY. -- NIGHT

Sean and Camille are preparing for their first live performance of the song. Sean gets a facetime call from Zara.

SEAN

Hey, sweetheart.

ZARA

Sean! Me and my parents, we wish you good luck with your first performance of Senorita. 

(Zoey and Jin wave in the background) Is that Camille?

CAMILLE

Hi Zara!

ZARA

Oh my, you're so beautiful!

CAMILLE

Thanks, you're a sweetheart.

JIN

Do you two already know?

SEAN

Know what?

JIN

Check out this Billboard.

CAMILLE

(opens website, tears up) Oh my, our song ... just is Number One on Billboard!

SEAN

Holy Jesus, are you serious? (she shows him her phone) Incredible!