Take 14

CAMILLE

What do you want?

MATT

Please give me another chance!

CAMILLE

Matt, no. I told you it's over weeks ago. We just don't work out.

MATT

But...

CAMILLE

Please, don't call me again. Goodbye. (Ends call, takes a deep breaths) She turns back and bumps into Sean who's around the corner. He looks intense. Furious. Maybe hurt. Questioning.

CAMILLE

What are you doing here? Did you follow me?

SEAN

Why did you lie to me?

CAMILLE

I didn't-

SEAN

You didn't explain either, which is the same thing. You already broke it off weeks ago and didn't feel the need to tell me? I'm KILLING myself holding back KNOWING you weren't mine to kiss.That's just cruel, Camille.

CAMILLE

(defensive)So what? I HAD to protect myself SOMEHOW to be able to be around you.

SEAN

What's that suppose to mean?

CAMILLE

You're CONFUSING! What do you expect me to do? Seven years ago you told me you only wanted friendship. Right after my first kiss. Nothing has ever felt right with someone else since then. You BROKE me.

SEAN

I did what I thought was right. Because I was afraid to loose you all together if it didn't work out. I needed your friendship to survive in this business!Now it's not enough to be friends. Don't you think I'm scared, too? But I'm willing to take the risk NOW.

CAMILLE

(dismissing) Too late NOW. MY feelings have changed. I have changed. (turns to go)

SEAN

(challenging, Temper rises)Did you now?(quickly grabs her hand, turns her, pulls her against him, holster her us, pins er against wall, taking her by surprise, her legs wrap instinctively around him)Why did it feel differently, yesterday? Why did you give me mixed signals?

CAMILLE

(breathing escalates, gets turned on, her eyes like deer in headlight, though she can't help but instinctivelyholding on)I did NOT give you ANY signal - Let me down NOW.

SEAN

(breathes hard, instinctively grinds against her, breathing her in)You don't feel anything besides friendship for me now? Your pulse isn't racing as mine now? You don't want me as much as I want you now?

CAMILLE

(silent, rocking back, closes her eyes, trying to resist)

SEAN

(barely holding back)Glad we're on the same page. Now that I know that I can - PLEASE let me kiss you. Please, stop denying us both. 

---

A/N: 

So sorry, for being late for updates! The screenplay is already finished, I just wasn't sure if anybody wants to read it ...