Take 1

FADE IN

EXT. Skyline of Toronto. –- NIGHT

Instrumental music (In my Blood by Shawn Mendes) is playing. Zoom over the city of Toronto at night.

INT. Sean's apartment. –- NIGHT

SEAN is sitting in front of his silver Macbook Air, reading though articles about himself, watching funny videos mocking him, scrolling through articles questioning his sexuality. Because he's still single at age of 24. He's finger combing his curly brown hair in frustration.

CUT TO:

Sean's in his modern wooden kitchen, drinking a glas of liquid. He can't sleep. He paces through his cozy apartment in agitation.

He's not a fucking virgin either. He did date. Did have one-night-stands. He just didn't have any relationships because of his busy work. And he didn't connect with any other woman since the KISS back then.

FLASHBACK TO:

A boy and a small brunette girl kissing behind the stage, in semi-darkness, hidden inside a small storage room of stage equipment.

They're both devouring each other, groping, tasting. Till he stops himself, while she's clinging to him. Can't see their faces.

BACK TO PRESENT:

EXT. Gym. –- NIGHT

Sean is entering the gym with a black keycard. On the glas door we read "24/7 open". The clock in the entry hall shows the time: 2:37.

He's the only costumer in the gym. He's running on the treadmill. Looking out the floor to ceiling glas windows. Beautiful night skyline of Toronto in front of him.

He's working out his frustration about the craziness of media. He's successful, he's popular, he performed in front of sold out stadiums.

FLASHBACK TO:

Sean plays in front of thousands of people. Receives awards for best artists. Performing in Talkshows. Getting huge applause and cheers by fans.

BACK TO PRESENT:

EXT. Gym – ON TREADMILL

Still, the media is driving him into self doubt. It hurts. Anxiety kicks in. Fear is scrawling up his neck.

He's running faster on the treadmill, sweating. He screams in frustration and in anger.

CUT TO:

Sean hits the sand sack in a series of blows. He's so mad, he does a roundhouse kick, kicks the sand sack off it's hinges. Why is everyone hung up on him being single? Canadian actor Keanu Reeves is well liked and SINGLE, too. It's not fair why the media is torturing him.

CUT TO:

Sean leaving a wad of money and a note with "Sorry" for the damage. He's still a well raised gentleman after all.

CUT TO:

INT. Sean's apartment –- NIGHT

Sean's in the shower. Eyes closed, washing of the sweat and finally calming down. Zoom on his tattoo on the back of his biceps. Zoom on his right hand, when he combs through his hair. Zoom on his attractive profile. Eyes closed.

CUT TO:

Sean lays down in his bed in grey sweats and white T-shirt. His Iphone is on his nighstand. Battery is loading. There are messages from his friends and family blinking on the screen.