Take 18

CAMILLE 

(blushing)

Oh my ... you saying it out loud is ...

(Instantly turned on, climbing on him his lap, pushing him back)

How about you lay back and I take care of some of your neglected parts?

(opening his jeans, trailing his abs with her fingers)

Montage of them spending a passionate night together.

CUT TO:

INT. HOTEL BEDROOM. LONDON. -- DAY

Camille wakes up first, sees Sean sleeping peacefully and strokes his face. He wakes up and cuddles with her.

CAMILLE

Morning, sleepy head.

SEAN

(nuzzles her ear)

Let's stay in bed all day.

CAMILLE

No, we can't. We need to take the chance and explore the city. I've never been on vacation in London.

SEAN

Me neither. Alright. What do you want to do?

CAMILLE

(enthusiastic)

First breakfast, then we see what London as to offer.

CUT TO:

MONTAGE OF THEM EXPLORING THE CITY, HAVING FUN DURING THEIR WEEK OFF.

Overview song: GALWAY GIRL BY ED SHEERAN.

INT. CAFÉ. LONDON. -- DAY

They're enjoying breakfast, without nobody actually bothering them.

CUT TO: EXT. THEMSE PROMENADE. -- DAY

They stroll around, stealing kisses, holding hands, making selfies, taking picture like other tourists.

CUT TO:

They both play a song at the street, collecting money into Sean's guitar case. Crowd gathers, listens, cheers.

CUT TO: INT. CAFÉ RESTAURANT. -- DAY

They try out Fries & Chips and pudding. They play on the street for the crowd again.

CUT TO: INT. STAY JUNED RECORDS STUDIO. LONDON. -- EVENING

They practice and play inside Stay Juned Record Studio, working on the composition. They argue about the song, they are frustrated, they make up.

CUT TO: 

INT. HOTEL SUITE. LIVING ROOM. LONDON. -- NIGHT

They hang out in front of the cozy fire, writing, reading, cuddling and making love.

CUT TO: INT. BUCKINGHAM PALACE. -- DAY

They tour the Buckingham Palace within a group following a tour guide. They steal kisses behind the throne and get rushed by a guard.

CUT TO: EXT. BUCKINGHAM PALACE. -- DAY

They listen to the Queen's Guard Orchester play and record it as video.

CUT TO: EXT. LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT. TERMINAL -- DAY

The weeks has flown by. They say their goodbyes to Jin and get hugged by Zara.

Before parting to go to their designated gates they kiss their goodbye and hold each other close. Nobody notices, because there are also other couples saying their goodbyes.

CAMILLE

I miss you already.

SEAN

Same here. Be safe. Tell me when you arrived.

CAMILLE

When will we meet again?

SEAN

I guess when my music director finishes recording the instrumentals and we need you to come in to record. Him and other songwriters will still be honing the lyrics to make it a hit.

CAMILLEWe really ARE going to do this collaboration, are we?

SEAN

It's happening, Babe.

CAMILLE

I've got a busy schedule next few weeks. Gotta keep working on my new album. And I'm scheduled to do some promoting.

SEAN

I'm scheduled to perform on different shows. I don't know when I'll be able to see you. Then we need to come up for a proposal for a music video.

CAMILLE

I've got some ideas for that.

SEAN

What ideas?

CAMILLE

I'll tell you when I'm ready.

SEAN

Nothing embarrassing I hope?

CAMILLE

You'll like it.

SEAN

God, I hope so.

CAMILLE

You need to trust me.

SEAN

(serious) I do. With all my heart.

CAMILLE

(tearing up) I'll keep it safe. Promise. (They hold each other close, as if to remember before they need to go their separate ways)

MONTAGE OF SEAN AND CAMILLE next couple of weeks, working while being apart.

INT. ISLAND RECORDS STUDIO. TORONTO -- DAY

Sean in the studio, playing and recording with his music director and the crew. He sends Camille pictures of them.

CUT TO: INT. EPIC RECORD STUDIO. MIAMI. -- DAY

Camille doing a photoshoot for a magazine. She sends him pictures of her and the team.

CUT TO: INT. ONE STAGE. -- NIGHT

Sean performing at a late night show, wooing the audience. Camille watches him on TV with her family, cheering him on.

CUT TO: INT. EPIC RECORD STUDIO. MIAMI. -- DAY

Camille writing lyrics and recording with her music director and crew.