Take 5

JIN

Fits. What do you think? 

SEAN

Honestly?

JIN

Shoot.

SEAN

I LOVE it.

ZARA (cheers.)

He LOVES it, Daddy!

SEAN

I do. It's a catchy tune, a perfect summer sound. And the only one I can do that with is Camille, my best friend.

JIN

Yeah, I remember you doing a collaboration with her couple of years ago. Your voices would absolutely fit.

SEAN

It's like this song has been written for HER, us. You know she's has Latin roots.

JIN

Yeah, I remember her world hit. I remember the stunning music video directing.

SEAN

We'll need the same director for this. He knows his game. Everything he directs is a guarantee for success. Jesus, I'm so excited to work on this song, I need to tell Camille.

JIN

You do that, we'll clean up.

SEAN

Zara, you want to do a selfie with me and sent it to Camille?

ZARA

Okay.

SEAN

Want to sit on my lap?

ZARA

But you won't kiss me, will ya?

SEAN?

Excuse me?

ZARA

Mom and Dad are always kissing when she's on his lap and it takes soooo long.

SEAN

(laugh) No way, I don't kiss if a girl doesn't want me to.

ZARA

I'd kiss you on the cheek, but I'm not sure my friend would like it.

JIN

(alarmed)

Which friend, honey?

ZARA

The one who invited me to the birthday party. You'll meet him.

JIN

(exchange looks with Sean)

Why would your FRIEND not like you kissing Sean?

ZARA

Because he likes me and he says I'm his girl.

JIN

Woah, excuse me?

SEAN

Zara, how about that selfie?

ZARA

Ok.

They take selfies, which Sean sends to Camille right away.

SEAN/MESSAGE

I want a girl! 

A/N: 

Screenplay Soundtrack on my Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2nvQXg0veJbUUG2kD5huoB?si=VvRljTU9SMG0vJTktenD3Q 

If you like the screenplay and can imagine it as movie, I'd be happy if you share the story with other fans and vote. =) Thank you!