1. ♡ The result ♡

sahidvn there you go dear😘

Alia's P.O.V
"Rise and shine sunshine!" Shaheen said. She opened the curtains and the bright light rays entered my room.

"Ugh, Shaheen! Let me sleep please..." I whined. I turned around and pulled the blankets over my head.

"Alia come on. Get up! It's already 7!" Shaheen said.

I groaned. Why can't she just leave me alone? It's Saturday! I'm supposed to get my sleep after all the hard work I've done.

"Shaheen! Please just go away! And close the door!" I said while being extremely annoyed.

She sat down next to me and pulled the covers over my head. I groaned at the sight of sunlight and turned away from the bright rays.

"Alia! It's Saturday! Get up quickly!" she said while trying to push me out of bed

"Exactly. It's Saturday so let me sleep..." I said. I started to get annoyed. What could possibly be more important than my precious sleep?!

"Alia, you're supposed to-"

"Omg Shaheen! What is the time?!" I asked while I ran out of bed, on my way to the bathroom and nearly tripped.

"It's 7 o'clock. Hurry up if you want to make it." she said to me

I grabbed my toothbrush and the toothpaste, and quickly put some on the tool. I brushed my teeth while I took a look at myself in the mirror.

"Ugh! Why didn't you wake me up earlier! Now I've gotta skip part of my routine!" I said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"That's disgusting Alia. Don't talk with your mouth full. We'll talk later. And by the way, I wasn't awake yet." She walked away, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

Luckily I had no new pimples, red spots or other unwanted things.

The secret of drinking water!

Okay, now I sound like an ad..

Well, anyways I better should hurry....

I ran to my closet, picking out my carefully chosen outfit, which I selected the evening before, and I rapidly changed my clothes. I did my hair and makeup and ate some breakfast. Well, if you can call an egg, tomato and toast breakfast, at least.

I shouted a loud "BYE!", to Shaheen before I stepped into my car. My driver took me to the Dharma office. I was going to meet my new director today and I was really excited to meet him.

"We've arrived." my driver told me.
I nodded and stepped out of the car, inhaling a fresh breath of air. The air always seems cleaner here, less polluted unlike the rest of India.

I told my driver that he could take the rest of the day off since this could take a while and I didn't want to keep him waiting. I also didn't have any other plans for today.

"Are you sure Ms. Bhatt?" he asked me. "I could wait if you want me to?"

I smiled. "It's okay dear. Go and have some fun."

He nodded and drove away with a smile on his face.

As soon as he drove away, the media appeared. They asked for a few photos and I posed for a while.