8. ♡Aruneeti? ♡

Varun's P.O.V
I was bored so I decided to go to the club. There were lots of people dancing and the only thing I could smell was alcohol and sweat.

I went to the bar. Eduard, the barman I used to tell all my worries to, was still there.

"Hey man! I haven't seen you in quite a few months! Where have you been?", he asks me with a grin on his face.

"Things were good for a while. Don't know why I'm back here, to be honest.", I murmur. "The usual please."

"Finally got her as your girlfriend? I saw it on tv", Eduard smirks while making the drink. "Congratulations dude. I heard you're engaged."

"Yeah I am. But I'm not sure whether I want to continue with that."

Eduard almost drops the glass in shock. "You're not sure?! Dude! Have you forgotten all those hours I spent listening to you about how much you liked her and that you wanted to marry her but you couldn't because she had a  so called boyfriend?", he almost shouts in disbelief.

"Well, I'm sorry okay? I'm just not too sure of what to do right now. It is all going so fast. And I truly can't believe that we're actually going to get married. It sounds like a dream", I whisper while drinking.

Eduard bows over to me. "What happened? Did you guys fight?"

I thought back of last night, when she ran out of the house.

I tried to apologise to her this morning, but the door was locked.

"I don't exactly know what happened, it's just that she was acting really childish. She was laughing because friends of us were fighting and she found that funny and I just got fed up. So I just told her that I wasn't in the mood to talk and that she should leave me. And then she snapped at me and told me that she will definitely leave me. The next thing I know, we're fighting like crazy and I said some really mean things. Like really mean things. Then she said that she was actually leaving. She left the house for God's sake!", I exclaimed.

"Dude you really shouldn't talk to your girl like that. It sounds like you both overreacted. Just tell her that there was some miscommunication and that you love her.", Eduard said.

I nodded and after having my second drink, I wanted to go home . But then I suddenly saw a familiar figure.

I wasn't sure whether I saw it correctly, but I thought I saw Alia sitting a few metres from me, laughing and apparently having a great time.

I wanted to walk over to her when I suddenly saw Aditya walking over to her. He smiled at her and they started dancing. Together.

My heart stopped beating as I saw them. They were having fun and they didn't see me.

I always had insecurities when it came to Alia and other men. And especially when they started working together for Sadak 2. People loved them together and I started worrying about our chemistry together.

I just wanted my Alu to be with me, and be happy. I love her and I hate seeing her with other men.

Before I could do anything stupid, I left the club.

Arjun's P.O.V
"You're such a coward! If Varun and Sid can propose someone, then why can't you?", Shraddha told me sternly. "You're going to propose her right now!"

Yes, today was the day. I was gonna propose to Parineeti. After ages and ages, I finally prepared a good speech.

"Okay fine! I'm gonna do it. But what if she says no?! Then the reputation of the Great Arjun Kapoor will be shattered into pieces!", I dramatically exclaimed while figuratively holding my heart.

Shraddha rolled her eyes. "You're such a drama queen."

"But you still love me right?!", I posted and she laughed.

"Yeah, I do crazy. Now go and propose her!"

"But what if she says no?! I won't be able to bear that.", I said. I really didn't want Parineeti to say no to me. I really liked her a lot.

"If she says no, then I'll still be your half girlfriend", she laughed.

And then people say I'm obsessed with Bollywood.

"No, but really. She won't say no. I've seen it in her eyes, I know that she loves you. She always blushes when I talk about you and she always secretly looks at you. I've seen it myself."

"Well okay. If you say so..", I said. I took a deep breath and made my way to her room.

I turned around to Shraddha who was standing just below the stairs. She gave me a thumbs up and I took a deep breath. Just as I was about to open her door, I heard her talking.

"Oh my god! Sid, I love you! I love you so much! You're amazing thank you so much!"

Wait.. what?! Did she? Was she? No, she could not. He was madly in love with Shraddha. He could not possibly be cheating on her, could he?

I stayed put and listened again, just to make sure that my ears were working.

"Ahw. Love you crazy chocolate addict", Sid chuckled.

"Love you too attention seeker."

I closed the door, softly, and started descending the stairs, to Shraddha. My heart sank.

I loved her, but she didn't. She loved Sid and he was cheating on Shraddha with Parineeti.

My heart sank again at the thought of telling Shraddha what happened. She was madly in love with Sid and would do anything to be with him.

"So? What did she say?", Shraddha jumped up and down.

"I didn't ask", I muttered.

"What?"

"I didn't ask"

"Why not? Did you chicken out?", she laughed.

"She.. She.. she.. I heard that she said that." I couldn't get the words out.

"She what? Spill the tea! I'm practically jumping out of excitement", Shraddha jumped up and down again.

"She loves someone else.. she said that she loves someone else..", I whispered while feeling tears coming up.

"What?! She loves someone else?! Who?!", she exclaimed.

She had stopped jumping and turned to look at me. "Arjun, who is it?"

I felt so bad for Shraddha but she deserves to know.

"Sidharth", I whispered.  "She .. she told him that she.. she loved him.. and.. and he did too."

As soon as Shraddha heard what I said, all of the colour in her face disappeared, and she stopped smiling.

"Sid?", she cried.

Sorry guys, but it's a cliffhanger. Don't be saddened, as the next chapter will come out soon🥳🥳

What a mess it is!

Thoughts on the chapter?

Oh and I forget this every time, but it's 1ok reads on Bollywood House🥳😍

I really am so grateful for all of you, it was my first book and it's really special to me. I want to thank all of you so much. I loveee you guys!

Also, tell me whether you want a bonus chapter and then please ask some questions to one of the characters from the Bollywood House series, living or dead (😂) and then I'll make one soon.

But I need at least 10 questions so go ahead and ask!!

Hugs 🤗
Varia_nv
1200 words
17/11/2019