16. ♡Musk ♡

^ that's a classic

Musk's P.O.V
"Is it done yet?" He asked.

"No.." I replied. I felt bad but I couldn't lie. Not while he knew it.

"My dear Musk.. How much time do you need?! I've already given you so much. If isn't done within a week, then.."

"Yeah! I know.. Just..J-Just don't tell anyone. It will be alright. I promise." I said to him.

Karan walked away. Before he left he said: "Don't make promises you can't fulfil."

I sat down, behind my desk. What on earth was I gonna do? I didn't want to play in his dirty game but I had no choice. He had witnessed it.

Karan Johar was a very dirty man, let me tell you that. Ever since he's known it, he's been blackmailing me.

I was getting fed up. But I couldn't tell anyone.

And so there I sat, behind my desk.

Aditya's P.O.V
"I can't believe it! You're so cheap!" I said to Parineeti.

Her eyes started filling up with tears and she looked at me with guilt. "I'm sorry. I had to do it. He would've killed me, had I not done it." She whispered.

I pulled her by her shoulders. "You had a choice, god damn it! Bloody murderer!"

She shook her head and looked to the ground. "If I didn't do it.. someone else would've done it. I'm sure of it.."

"And cut!" We heard the director say. I let go of Parineeti as she whiped the tears her character had shed and grabbed her script. I grabbed mine too.

I wasn't prepared and I was trying my best to show people that I was.

"Dude! What did you just do?! These camera's are expensive man!" The assistant director shouted.

I looked into the direction of the noise and saw that someone broke one of the cameras. Great...

"Try to rehearse okay? This is gonna take us at least an hour to fix. Great work guys." He shouted again.

I nodded and went to my van. When I was absolutely sure that there was no one there, I quietly walked to Musk's desk, outside.

I found him crying at his desk.

"Hey, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked him.

He looked up to me. "Aditya.. I can't do it anymore. Please free me.." He said in a pleading voice.

"Can't do what?"

"All this..I can't.

"Do you mean the work? Take a break. Filming is already delayed anyways." I grinned.

He sighed. "You don't get it do you?"

"I'm not sure...It's not the work, is it?"

"It's not. I mean, yes it is. But in a different way. See I don't wanna do this. I love all six of them. They're amazing people with brilliant skill sets. And yet.."