11. ♡Falling apart ♡

Sid's P.O.V
I started panicking as soon as I heard that Shraddha wasn't in the house and no one knew where she was.

I ran down the street and ordered a cab. Where on earth could this girl possibly be?

The tears sprung into my eyes as the time passed and she still was nowhere to be found. I checked my phone once again, hoping to find a clue of where she possibly could be.

But maybe Aditya was right.. Maybe I should just wait and see what would happen. Maybe she'd just come home by herself or maybe she forgot her phone? I tried to convince myself, but it didn't seem very useful.

I walked back home, in pain and in utter confusion. I just couldn't believe why she'd disappear like that. Had I done something wrong?

And that's when I saw her.

She was standing on the street, near a small shop and she was trying to get a cab. She didn't see me. If she did, she might've run away. God knows what I've done.

I slowly approached her and smiled sheepishly. She looked so beautiful, and I truly missed her.

But as soon as she saw me, her eyes showed a slight sense of fear. She muttered a short hi to me before ignoring me.

"Shrads, what's going on? Aren't you gonna come home? Please come! Everyone is super worried and we all miss you very much!" I said in one breath.

She shook her head with a sad smile. "No sid, I can't come home. Not now, at least. Things are going to get worse and I.. I just can't let that happen."

"Nothing will happen, we're all just very worried about you Shraddha. Please come home?" I tried again.

"Sid, please come on. Give me some space. I need time.."

I blinked. "Time for what?"

She sighed and looked at me, properly. "I...I'm just so confused now that Adi is back. Like yeah, he's my ex, but once I loved him too. And now that he's behaving all nice and sweet.. it just confuses me and it doesn't seem fair to you."

I felt like time had stopped. I felt like I was the only one on earth.

She still has feelings for Adi..

After everything that bastard has done to her...

Shraddha walked towards me. "I'm sorry Sid, I just.. I think I just.. I think I   need a break.."she sighed.

"I need a break from all this. I'm sorry.. I just need some time to figure out what I feel..." she trailed off..

I couldn't say anything. I could only just look at her, in utter shock.

"Do.. do you want a break?" I whispered. I could feel the tears building up and I tried my best to stop them from flowing.

She nodded. "Yes... I need a break..."

I turned around. I just couldn't believe it. Didn't she love me at all? After everything I had done for her, that stupid piece of shit re-enters her life again, and she's confused about her feelings. Did she forget what that idiot had done to her? What he had said?

"Sid? Can you please answer me? I uhm.. I need a reply..."

I showed my fake smile. "Yeah, maybe a break is for the best." And with those words, I walked away, the tears now streaming over my face.

And as if it couldn't get any worse it started raining.

I walked towards my car. Maybe Shraddha was right. A break. Maybe a break was what I needed. A break from life. Just a break from everything.

I drove to the nearest tankstation and tanked my entire car full. A break would be for the best.

And so I left town.

Arjun's P.O.V
"ALIA BHATT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE TODAY, I SUGGEST YOU TURN THAT BLOODY MUSIC OFF!" I shouted towards her room.

The music was put a little lower. "What?"

I rolled my eyes. "I said, that if you don't wanna die, you turn that off!"

"Oh please Arjun! Last time you tried to do something like this, you almost cried of fear." And the music went up again.

I groaned in frustration. I walked towards her room and turned the music off.

"ARJUN KAPOOR! WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" She screamed back at me.

"Turn that shit off. There are other people who live here."

She widened her eyes. "Arjun! How can you call this shit? How?! This, my dear Arjun! This is art!"

Arjun sighed deeply and walked out of my room. Well, actually he stormed off.

That's when Varun came into my room.

"Alia... can we please talk?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm done with the drama for today."

"Please Alia.. I'm really sorry.. I never meant to hurt you or anybody. You know I love you right?" He pleaded.

I scoffed. "Love me? That's why you've been shit talking about me, haven't you?"

"I'd never do that Alu. I-"

"Don't say that! You've lost all the rights to call me that when you-"

And that's when he kissed me. He kissed me softly with love. I couldn't help but join in too.

He pulled away again. "I shouldn't have done this, it was a mistake coming here."

And then he just walked away, leaving me completely bewildered.

"Varun, are you okay?" I walked after him.

"No, I'm not fine Alia... I'm just.. I'm sorry.. I can't explain what I'm feeling..." he apologised. "I gotta go.."

And then he walked away, again.

I was scared. What if I was gonna lose Varun because of things like this? Our relationship wasn't going well, and it kept on getting worse. The only thing he seems to focus on now is his work.

I slowly started crying. I didn't know what to do. I was desperate. I just wanted things to work out the way it should've been instead of this...

And so I turned my music back on again and started singing along to Arijit Singh while I heard Arjun groan loudly.

Aditya's P.O.V
"We need to talk" he said.

I nodded towards the elder men in front of me. "Yes, we do."

"We still have some lines to rehearse and I still want to discuss something with you. But not now, tomorrow. It's not safe here. Be there at 9 o'clock sharp!"

I nodded. "Yeah, will be.... definitely will be..."

Merry Christmas 🎄❤️ !

Hope all of you have had a nice Christmas and I wish you a happy and shining new year!🥳🎉🎊

Varia_nv
1079 words