4. ♡ Welcome to the show! ♡

Alia's P.O.V
"Okay bye! I'm going to go to sleep now! Don't miss me too much!", I laughed at my to-be-husband. We had 6 bedrooms in this house and he wasn't very keen on the idea of him sleeping alone.

"But Alu!", he pouted at me. "I'll miss you! Come here!"

I laughed. "No Vee. I'm going to sleep here now. We'll see each other in the morning okay?"

He humphed and went to his own bedroom, muttering some words before closing the door and giving one last sad look at me.

He'll be even more surprised later this night. Poor boy, doesn't know what's going to happen, I thought.

Before I went to my own bedroom to unpack, we were all called downstairs by Arjun.

Well called? He shouted, that's a better way of saying it. Ah well, that's typically Arjun.

When we all arrived downstairs, I saw Parineeti looking at him with wide eyes.

"Oh. My. God.", she muttered under her breath.

I tilted my head to see what was going on, when I heard Shraddha laugh.

In the middle of the room stood Arjun Kapoor. He carried a grin from ear to ear and nodded towards Shraddha. She started the music and then started laughing.

"Well ladies and gentlemen! We're in our new house! We need to celebrate!", Arjun screamed before making weird dance moves. He tried to do some mix between jazz hands and moonwalking.

All of us looked at Arjun in amaze.

I mean, I knew he was weird.

But this weird?

Nah..

But on the other hand, it's Arjun. You never know what to expect with him.

"Arjun what the hell is going on?"

"Alia dear, we've moved! We need to celebrate!", he said with a weird British accent before he started dancing again and pulled me with him, in an effort to teach me his weird dance moves.

After a few minutes, we were all dancing with Arjun and his weird dance moves. We stopped once we heard the door bell and Sidharth ran to the front door to get the food. He brought us the food and no sooner we were all seated at the table, chatting, eating and laughing like never before.

Sidharth's P.O.V
"Shraddha! Where are you?", I said. I was gone for a second and when I came back, she was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly I heard a giggle from behind. When I turned around, I saw nothing. I sighed and prepared myself for a trip throughout the entire house and it's surroundings.

Skip time—> 30 minutes later
I was so tired. I wanted to sleep but I knew that if I didn't find Shraddha, I'd spend the rest of the night tossing and turning, thinking of her whereabouts.

I made my way to the garden nearby, the only place I hadn't checked, and there she was. Shraddha was outside, sitting on a chair with her earplugs in. She was looking at the night sky.

"It's such a gorgeous view right?", I said as I approached her.

She nodded, pulled out her earplugs and took a hold of my hand. We sat there, just the two of us, looking at the dazzling landscape and the many many stars.

She shifted closer to me. "Nature is such a beautiful thing. We should appreciate it.", she silently whispered, not wanting to ruin the moment.

I nodded and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead to which she smiled. She snuggled herself into my arms and looked at the landscape again. I, however, was focused on something much more beautiful in my arms.