13. ♡Contact ♡

A/N—> I suck so much at finishing this story, that even your dear writer is like "Wait, how did the last chapter end again?!" ;)

Alia's P.O.V
Varun. I needed to find Varun. Only he was the person who could actually help me. Unfortunately, I hadn't seen him in a long time. It had been a week since I last saw him.

I dialled his number for the umpteenth time and it went straight to voicemail. Again.

Maybe he just didn't want to speak with me? Or maybe he was still confused and working on his feelings?

I dialled Arjun once again but he didn't pick up.

Well that's just great. He must be too busy with Parineeti.

That's when I got a message.

Humpty💋
I think we should cancel our engagement..

I couldn't think straight anymore and started crying...

Shraddha's P.O.V
"You're an absolute idiot!" I said to the person in the mirror.

It was 3 in the morning and I had just woken up after a nightmare.

I dreamt that I was pregnant but I didn't know who the father was. Sid was with me and he was offering to be the father figure. That is, until I found out that I had cancer and I was in danger.

I was so confused. But now that I think about it, it feels like I needed that dream.

I needed to show myself that Sid would always be there for me. And Aditya probably wouldn't. I was such a fool!

I mean, Sid ran after me in the rain. He looked for me, day and night, while Aditya couldn't care less.

Sure, he had been sweet and all. But I'm not sure whether... I mean.. Sid truly cares for me..

And with Aditya? Well, I think we're past that stage.

I sighed and looked at my reflection once again.

I looked horrible.

Dark circles under my eyes, my hair was filled with knots, my eyes were barely awake and my face.. Well let's not talk about that.

I took one last final look at the mirror before walking away.

Sidharth has been such a great person to me. And what did I do?

I let him go, the moment I saw my ex behaving sweetly.

I was such an idiot.

Maybe this had been Aditya's plan. Maybe he wasn't happy with our breakup and couldn't bear to see me happy to. He slowly destroyed my relationship.

He was a mastermind.

And I really started to think my theory was correct.

I called Sid for the first time in days. He didn't pick up.

I called him again, sent him a message but he didn't reply.

It wasn't even delivered.

I called Parineeti. She immediately picked up the phone.

"Shraddha?! Where are you?!" She said.

"Well hello to you too!"

"Don't mess around! I was worried sick! Where are you?!" She asked again.

"I'm at a friends house. Don't worry, it's Debian. You know her right?"

"Debian? That's a long time ago..."

"I know. Pari, do you know where Sid is?" I asked her.

It was quiet. "Sid?"

"Yeah Sid. Do you know where he is?" I asked again. I had a very bad feeling about this.

"Now that you mention it, no...". Parineeti said. "Oh my god, where on earth is Sid?! Why is everyone disappearing?!" She whispered.

"I have a bad feeling about all of this.." I said.

"Shraddha, please come home? We're all worried sick about you. Please please come?"

It didn't look like I had anywhere else to go. I couldn't run forever.

"Sure."

"Omg yes! At least someone decided that it was smart to come over here." She said.

"I don't really have a choice. It's either this, rent hotels, or keep bothering Debian. She's working way to hard and deserves a break. I can't stay here forever, hiding and running from everything and everyone. I just can't."

"Yeah. So come home!"

I sighed. "Fine I'll come."

And so I packed my stuff up again, left a note for Debian and some money and then I left.

Arjun's P.O.V
"It feels like just.. like everything is falling apart." A sobbing Alia cried into my arms.

"He did what?!" I exclaimed.

"He.. he cancelled our en..engagement." She whispered.

"I'm gonna kill him!" I wanted to walk away, but Alia stopped me.

"No Arjun, please don't. Arjun, I beg you please let him alone? Arjun please?" She cried, while holding onto me.

Poor Alia.. She's going through a tough time.

"I won't touch him, for your sake." I said. "But if he again does something like that, I'm gonna kill him and nothing will stop me. You don't deserve to be treated this way Alia."

"I love him Arjun.. there's nothing I can do..." she whispered.

The doorbell rang and Parineeti rushed downstairs. Shraddha stood there, soaked from the rain.

"You moron! If you run away again, I'm so gonna kill you!" Parineeti said while she engulfed Shraddha in a hug.

"I missed you so much Shrads!" Parineeti said.

"Me too.." Shraddha said.

Shraddha came my way and I welcomed her home and so did Alia. Now wasn't the time to be mad at Shraddha. It was all just chaos.

Shraddha's P.O.V
I walked towards my old room. There, I saw Adi sitting on the edge of my bed, his head in his hands.

He muttered something under his breath.

"Hey." I said casually.

Aditya looked up. "Shraddha?"

"Yeah that would be me." I joked.

He stood up and looked at me. "I've missed you so much Shraddha. I never stopped thinking about you."

And with those words he gently kissed me.

Hi people!

My own phone has betrayed me by only saving half of the chapter😭

Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

I hope to update soon, but I don't think I can do please bear with me🙈 Like I cant even comment on your comment spam and I hate that😭

Lots of love!

Varia_nv
15/1/20
1007 words