10.♡To make you feel my love♡

Shraddha's P.O.V
"Arjun! Arjun! Arjun, where are you?" I hissed.

I was wondering though the halls of the old Dharma office when I suddenly saw Sidharth entering the building. As soon as he saw me his face lit up.

"Hey, what're your doing here? You know this place is dangerous right?" he asked me sweetly.

I smiled at him. "Yeah I do. I'm just looking for Arjun. He told me that he forgot his mobile at home. We'd go explore this place."

The look on Sid's face changed. "I'm not sure whether that's a good idea, but well okay."

He was just about to walk away when his phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hi babe!" Parineeti said. "Are you coming to pick me up? Tonight's date night!" she laughed.

"Yeah honey! I'll be there soon! And don't forget to wear the dress I bought for you! It looks good on you!" he smiled.

He hung up the phone and Arjun appeared. He smiled when he saw me and waved his hand, with the telephone in it, signalling me to come.

"I'll come soon, give me two minutes!"

Sidharth smiled at me. "Parineeti is adorable. She's lovely and we make such a good pair! Don't you think so?"

I wanted to tell him that I actually didn't care about them, but I simply just smiled. "Yeah sure. You're cute together.." It sounded more like a question.

He smiled at me and stepped closer to me. He lowered his face and whispered in my ear. "We're a better couple then you and I ever could've been."

I couldn't believe my own ears! Did Sidharth Malhotra, the love of my life, just indirectly tell me that he didn't like me anymore?"

I started hyperventilating and Sidharth walked away with a grin on his face. Arjun was gone and I couldn't hear anything but someone calling my name. I was really scared.

"Shraddha! Shraddha wake up! Shraddha!"

I opened my eyes and darted forwards, only to be held back by Aditya. "Woah, slow down there. Are you okay? I've been calling you for the past ten minutes but you wouldn't listen."

"Yeah, I uhm.. just got a nightmare , I faintly replied."

"Oh okay. I was just about to call Sidharth for you, but-"

"NO! Uhm, I mean no. I wouldn't like that. It's better this way."

And then I jumped out of my bed, leaving Aditya behind. He was very confused.

Alia's P.O.V
Varun entered the living room with a grumpy face. He went towards me and grabbed my wrist. "Can we talk?"

"Varun ah stop! You're hurting me. I don't wanna talk with you now", I said while struggling to free myself.

"Varun leave her man. What are you doing?" Aditya said.

Alia harshly pulled her wrist out of my hand and shot me a dead glare. I could only watch as Aditya caressed her arm and calmed her down.

I never wanted to hurt her..

"I'm sorry Alu! I never wanted to hurt you. I just lost my temper and-"

"She doesn't want to see You Dhawan. I suggest you go to your quarters and stay there", Aditya said. He smiled at Alia and shot me a dead glare.

Angrily, I walked upstairs.

Parineeti's P.O.V
"Arjun! Where are you?" I screamed.

"Coming Tigress!"

He walked towards me and gave me a hug. "Stop calling me Tigress", I whispered against his shirt.

"Oh dear, we all know you love it! Now come on, we've still got lots of dialogues to rehearse."

"Ugh fine!"

Then Sidharth walked into the room. "Hey guys, have you seen Shraddha? I've planned a suprise but I can't find her."

"Uhm no. Is it urgent?" Parineeti asked.

"Of course it's urgent! Shraddha is missing and you're asking  if it's urgent?!" Arjun said

Parineeti rolled her eyes and we started to look for Shraddha. But unfortunately she was nowhere to be found.

"Shit! Let me know if you find anything okay?" Sidharth said worriedly.

We nodded.

Arjun called Shraddha. But she didn't pick up.

I started to worry. This didn't feel good. I called her too and sent her a few texts. She didn't reply...

Aditya's P.O.V
Varun was pissed off. Great. Now I can do as I want! That man is so overwhelming and he thinks he's the boss.

But now that I've showed him his place, he'll stay back.

I called Shraddha. The entire house was looking for her, but she didn't pick up the phone.

I was the only person who saw her today. She had left the house quite early and it was a big deal that nobody could find her.

Sidharth started to worry. "Adi! What am I going to do right now?" He exclaimed. I smiled sympathetically.

"I'm sorry Sid. I guess you'll just have to wait till she comes back?!"

"Wait? How can I wait when my Shraddha is missing?" He exclaimed. "Someone needs to look for her! And I'll be more than happy to help."

And with those words, he left the house.

I shrugged it off. They're blind people in love.

Then I heard the doorbell ring again. Alia ran towards the door and opened it. There on the other side stood John.

"Good evening John! Welcome to our house!" Alia exclaimed happily.

She gave him a hug and I mentally groaned. There goes my free time..

Then Varun came downstairs. Alia saw him and she excused herself. Varun greeted John and almost ran after Alia.

Oh great, now I should talk with John. Arjun, Parineeti?! Where are you guys?

John walked my way. "Sit down!" I pleaded.

He sat down and looked at me with a serious face. "We need to talk."

Cliffhanger! What will happen next? Stay tuned dear readers💁🏻‍♀️♥️

Also, as you may have noticed this book is labelled as slow updates as of now. The label is temporarily as the festive season is getting close and I'm not able to update once a week anymore due to a busy schedule. I hope you understand:)

Lots of lovee!!

Varia_nv
1012 words