2. ♡Telling the others ♡

Alia's P.O.V
As soon as I had called Parineeti, she told me about Arjun. She had spent some time with him last night and the poor girl was hopelessly in love with the Ishaqzaade actor.

"And then he asked me about my love life! And I obviously couldn't tell him about my feelings because that would ruin it right?", Parineeti asked me.

"I think you should tell him. After all he-"

She interrupted me. "Oh no, no I can't do that. What if he doesn't feel the same? Then all of this will be gone and I can't handle that. To be honest, I quite like what we have now. We're catching up a lot and I like that. And of course I want it to be more than just catching up..."

"Parineeti, I've seen the way he looks at you. I'm sure he feels the same for you as you do for him.", I said. Parineeti and Arjun were meant to be.

"Nope. He's just being friendly and-"

"So behaving friendly is sleeping in each other's arms, teasing each other mercilessly, always helping each other, kissing your cheeks like every time he sees you, hugging you randomly and you both blush when you're around each other. Parineeti, it's obvious!", I almost screamed in the phone.

"Okay maybe it's a bit more than friends, but we've not really defined our friendship. And we're definitely not lovers so yeah..", she confessed.

"Hmm fine. I need to go now. My new director is waiting for me.", I said.

"Mr. Musk?"

"Yeah. Ever since the whole Karan thing happened, I don't want to work with him again. And apparently I'm not the only one. Almost the entire industry threw him out.", I said.

"Yeah true. Anyways, good luck. I'll catch you later Alia."

"Bye Parineeti!"

"Bye Alia!"

I hung up the phone and made my way to the office. I opened the doors and I saw Mr. Musk sitting behind his desk, working on his computer.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning Ms. Bhatt! You're right on time!"

"Please call me Alia. Pleasure to meet you.", I said and we shook hands.

"Alia it is then. So Alia, would you like some coffee or tea?", he said while walking to his huge coffee machine and making a cappuccino for himself.

"No, thank you. I'm good."

"Well, you can call me John. Thats easier.", he said. He went to sit down again and cleared out his desk. He cleaned up a little bit.

"Please don't mind the mess. I'm a bit of a chaotic person", he confessed with a smile.

"It's okay. I'm a bit of a chaotic person as well." I chuckled.

"So, we've got a huge project coming up", he whispered. "I actually can't let you know about this but I'm way to excited to just not tell you."

John handed me a script. One night. It was a beautiful story about 6 friends who were trapped inside a house with a unknown creature which was trying to kill them.They bond in order to survive while the threat is coming closer. At the end of the night they escape, but their thoughts and feelings about each other have all changed.