12. ♡Hospital and fights ♡

Alia's P.O.V
And there I was, all alone. I was sitting in the waiting area for the doctor, waiting for his assistant to call me in. I had been sitting here for ten minutes and I started becoming impatient.

I do not like waiting.

I took my phone out and scrolled through my Instagram. My feed has become so toxic these days. It only makes me unsure of myself and disappointed. I started unfollowing people.

Just as I had asked myself whether I'd care to see Tyne eat a pizza at night, I was called in by the assistant.

I stood up, walked towards the door and opened it. The doctor stood up and shook my hand.

"Good afternoon Ms. Bhatt! Take a seat." He gestured towards the two chairs opposite of the bureau. I took a seat and opened my coat.

The doctor smiled. "So... tell me."

I looked at him, unsure where to begin. I didn't know when it started. It just gradually happened when Varun started behaving weird. When our relationship started feeling weird.

I spoke. "Well.. I've been feeling a little odd lately. It's not anything physical, I just.. Okay see.. there this person whom I really really love! And now-"

I stopped. I didn't know how to continue.

Do I love Varun?

Am I still in love with him?

Or is that something which belongs to the past?

"Go on", the doctor said. "Don't be shy."

And so I continued. "He's behaving odd. And because of that, I'm feeling weird. It's harder for me to fall asleep. I tried to sleep next to him but the bed remains empty. I don't know when he comes home. Heck, I don't even know if he even comes home! I rarely see him and it.. it just makes me so sad.."

The doctor typed a few things in his computer. "Go on."

"And I just.. apparently I've lost weight but I just want to know what's going on with me..."

The doctor then carefully looked at me. He examined me with his eyes, up and down.

"Did you come here by yourself?"

"Uhm no.. A friend of mine sent me."

If Shraddha hadn't insisted to sent me here, I wouldn't have been here.

He thought for a moment and then he searched something.

"I'm afraid that I don't have good news. Well actually it is, because we know what you have and how we can treat it, but it's gonna be difficult."

"Oh okay. So what's it?"

"You're kind of being depressed."

"Depressed? That sounded really serious."

"Yeah but see. Its a short period in your life right now. You're showing signs of mental illnesses but not strong enough to really be called depressed."

I was so confused. Did I have a mental illness?

"Relax, you don't actually have a mental illness. It's a light form of it. I suggest you take rest, eat properly and just take care of yourself. Make yourself happy." He sighed. "Ask yourself the question, is he really worth it? Take care of yourself. You need it. It would be best to visit a therapist and talk about it. Trust me, it will offer relief.'

He patted me on the back and I nodded. We said goodbye and I walked out of the hospital.

A therapist?

Uhm..

I called Arjun.

"Any news on Shraddha? I need to tell her something."

The other side sighed. "I'm sorry Alia. There's nothing yet..."

Parineeti's P.O.V
"What do you mean there's no news?!" I shouted to Arjun.

He gestured me to be quiet and kept on talking. "Yeah okay.... will see you then.. yeah bye."

I stood in front of him. "Arjun who the hell do you think you are?! She deserves to know the truth!"

"What truth?! Should I say it in her face? Like oh sorry my dear! But Shraddha's out of town and didn't tell anyone! And Siddy boy doesn't want to let her know because he thinks that Alia will go after Shraddha?! Should I tell her that?!"

I looked as angry as ever. But he couldn't care and just blabbered on.

"Should I tell her that?! That Sid doesn't trust her and he has only told me that?! That he thinks she's a gossiping queen?! Parineeti, you're not supposed to know about this too! So you better shut up!"

That's when something in me snapped.

"Shut up! You have no right to talk about Alia like that! She's such an amazing girl and you are fond of her too!"

"Those are Sid words not mine!"

"Just shut up!"

"No you shut up! You're not even supposed to know about all this! I made a mistake! I clearly shouldn't have told you since you don't know hit to keep that little mouth of you shut!"

"You made a mistake?! Well thank you! And here I thought you trusted me! And who's ever said that I'll tell anyone?! You're just already jumping to conclusions, like you always are!"

He grabbed my wrist then. "I'm jumping to conclusions?! Tigress, you're the one who keeps interrupting me and speaks before thinking! How can you-"

"ARJUN KAPOOR! Do not and I repeat, do not call me like that! That's not my name! I have a name so you should start using it!"

"Why? I thought you loved being called Tigress, didn't you Tigress?" He winked.

I pulled my wrist back. "You bloody! Stay away from me! And I will tell Alia about all of this!'

I am so going to dye his shampoo...

"You won't", he whispered. "You won't do anything like that. Have you got any idea what will happen to Alia if she knows about Shraddha?"

"She'll start looking you fool! Someone needs to help her! She-"

"I'm not a fool. And if you don't stop talking now, I'll do you something!"

I looked up to him. "Is that a threat?"

"Maybe."

"You're impossible." I groaned.

"I know sweetheart. Now stop trying to do something weird and then I'll let you go okay?"

I'm behaving weird? Sure..

Arjun quickly let me go and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Yep.

He was back to his old usual self...

A/N—> Omg, I updated fast?! That must be a dream😂❤️

Haha enjoy this chapter guys!

And wait what? Is this chapter twelve? *scrolls up* Omg yes! In that case we're exactly in the middle of the book!

Only twelve chapters remain! 

Stay tuned for more and maybe.. (maybe...🤷🏻‍♀️) I'll update soon again!

Lots of love

Varia_nv
3/1/2020
1139 words

+Happy belated new year btw😂❤️