17. ♡Arjun, the Great One ♡

Arjun's P.O.V
You know.. people always say that eavesdropping is a bad habit. And that I should try to stop.

But I'm a curious person. I need to know what's going on.

Just as with today. Aditya going into Musk's office and staying there for a very very long time. It was enough to make me suspicious so I tip toed over and quietly listened.

It's not as easy as you think though. You need to have one eye on the doorknob, one eye behind you, one ear listening to whatever is going on inside and one ear listening to whatever is going on outside.

And so I tried to listen to what was going on with my awesome skills.

"I didn't like Arnav. I thought he was too full of himself, that he was just another one of those guys, desperately trying to prove himself. And he was damn good at his work. He was like a magnet for succes. And Karan loved him. He obeyed Karan like a little puppy and didn't do anything wrong. God, I just.. I couldn't stand the guy." Musk said loudly.

"And I was busy with my own project too. I saw that Arnav had wrote a beautiful story."

"Wait.. did you-" Aditya's voice interrupted.

"Remember Karan's Left vs Right? I stole the script Arnav had made and blackmailed Arnav. He couldn't tell. I knew he had an affair and I threatened to tell his wife. I just wanted to have succes as well... It was always Arnav and Arnav but never me. Never did I hear something good about me. Never did I see my name appear in the news for something good. Never did
I got the recognition I deserved. But Left vs Right changed that. Everyone loves a good love story... And finally! Finally, my name was in the news, finally I did something good and I won multiple awards. It was all so good..."

"Go on. He saw right?" Aditya asked.

"But Karan found out. It was too late to change anything, but Karan blackmailed me. He promised to expose every little secret if I didn't cooperate with his plan. He needed a way to take revenge. I would direct it with one of my own sloppy scripts. And I'd destroy their careers for Karan Johar..."

"So.. basically you're a thief who's getting punished." He said.

"It's not like that.."

"Oh you damn sure it is. After all of this is done then-"

"Then I'm gonna hide. Hide from Karan, from all of you guys. I'll take my wife with me and we will start somewhere afresh."

"Do you really think you can escape Karan that easily? He's gonna kill you. He's crazy!" Aditya whispered.

Oh my.. There was a lot to take in.

Did Musk really threaten that Arnav guy? What an idiot!

I slowly walked away from the door and made my way back to set. I needed to tell someone as fast.

I looked around but the only person who wasn't busy was Parineeti. She was looking at the people working and was quiet. I decided to talk to her.

I had to talk to someone.

"Pari! You never guess what just happend?" I said.