9. ♡The meeting ♡

Shraddha's P.O.V
My world collapsed as soon as I heard Arjun say his name. The name of my boyfriend, the name of my everything, the name of Sidharth Malhotra.

I started crying. "Sid?"

"I'm so sorry Shraddha. But you deserved to know this." Arjun engulfed me into a hug and I started crying.

My mind went blank. Did he really meant it when he said those three magical words? Or did he just think knof Parineeti when he said that.

"I'm so sorry Arjun, I never should've pressured you to go in there!" I cried.

He consoled me. "No actually it's good, otherwise you'd still be in love with him! But he's a cheater. And my Parineeti isn't in love with me."

We both were upset and angry but we decided to do something about it.

"If they can do this," I sniffed, "then I can do that too! Arjun, you what were gonna do right?"

He nodded. "Yes ma'am, I do!"

"Great! Let's begin!"

Aditya's P.O.V
The script readings of One Night were gonna start soon.

Alia and I had lots of fun yesterday in the club. We were celebrating our friendship and got completely wasted. We had so much fun! We danced all night.

But right now we were sitting in the office of John. He had called us and asked whether we could discuss the dates for a script reading.

"So, what do you think? Is the 17th okay with you?"

"Yeah, it is", Alia replied. She was fidgeting with her clothes. I looked at her and she smiled.

"Okay then. Then that's settled. You can go now. Oh and Alia? Can I speak to you for a minute?" John asked.

She gestured me to go ahead. "You can go home if you want to."

"No it's fine. I'll stay here", I smiled.

She went inside with John and I waited for them outside.

Alia's P.O.V
"Sit down", John gestured.

I took a seat and asked him what was up.

"Alia, I just want to tell you that if something happens to you, or you just feel bad or anything, you can always come to me. I know that Karan never did things like this but I feel like contact is really necessary for a healthy relationship. You seemed a bit absent today."

That was really sweet of him. Karan never had said these things to me and it felt good that I could go to a person without being judged on.

"Thanks John. I really appreciate this. Will definitely keep this in mind", I replied.

We bid each other goodbye and I walked out of his office.

In the corridor I met Aditya.

"So? What did he want?"

"That's private", I grinned.

He rolled his eyes. "Alia! Tell me! Please?" He started making puppy eyes.