3. ♡ The House ♡

I was going to say something here but I couldn't think of anything nice to share so yeah....

Sidharth's P.O.V
"Good morning dear", I hear a lovely voice say. I turn around in my bed and, with much of my dismay, throw away the warm blankets which have kept me warm during the night. I slowly open my eyes and start to recognise my surroundings and slowly yawn.

"Good morning love. Slept well?", the same voice asks. I open my eyes, a little wider this time, and I see Shraddha. She's sitting on the bed with a plate full of delicious food next to her. There's orange juice, bread, freshly cooked eggs, salmon, cheese, grapes, mango and much more.

"Is that all for me?!", I exclaim surprised.

"Yeah silly. It's all for you." Shraddha
hands me the plate which I place on my lap.

I smile and sit up in my bed. I yawn and stretch my arms.

"Shraddha, I'm so tired.."

"Tired? You slept over more than 9 hours!"

"What's the time?"

"It's 7 o'clock."

"I'm still tired.", I say while putting one of the mango pieces in my mouth. As I continue to keep on eating, Shraddha is busy with packing her stuff.

"Hey?! What're you doing? Why are you packing all your stuff Shrads?!"

She groaned and looked at me with a bored face. I could tell that she wasn't exactly happy with me right now.

"I've probably told you like a hundred times but since you never listen to what I'm actually saying here goes. You know we have to move in today right?"

My blood rushed through my veins. I was in full panic mode. Today? As in right now? I hadn't packed my stuff.. In so smart..

"Today? No, you're joking.", I laughed while I knew it wasn't a joke. I tried to hide the fact that I completely forgot (like most of the other things), and shrugged it off as a joke. I put another piece of mango in my mouth so I couldn't talk.

Shraddha raised her eyebrow and rolled her eyes. She sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Sorry.", I softly murmured.

"I want to be angry but I can't.", she said. She shove next to me and snuggled into my side while stealing one of the grapes.

"And why is that?"

"Because you're too adorable! I mean, have you seen yourself?", she said with a twinkle in her eyes. She obviously wasn't thinking about me.

"Yeah I did actually. I don't look that great and-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I was rudely interrupted by Shraddha, who stuffed my mouth full of fresh grapes. She smiled, being satisfied with her result, and then walked away towards the huge staircase leading downstairs.

"Never ever say bullshit like that again or I'll slap you! And I mean it!", she shouted from downstairs.

"Uhm.. yeah babe.." I was absolutely terrified at the thought of a violent Shraddha. It's like her secret superpower. And that was one thing I didn't want to find out.

Shraddha's P.O.V

I should probably inform the rest that Sid forgot to pack. I called Arjun first since he's almost always online.