Hospital days.

"Baby! Wake up!" Ross whispered. I slowly opened my eyes to see we were still in the hospital then my eyes met a pair of chocolate brown ones. Ross. I smiled and kissed him very gently. He smiled at me.

"I'm so glad your ok! I've missed watching you sleep." He sighed. I giggled.

"I've missed you holding me." I whispered.

"I've missed that too." He smiled before kissing me again.

"Hey little bro! You can go home after they take some tests." Rocky voice came booming thru the room. I giggled.

"So, I'm guessing I need to leave." I said.

"Not yet. They start test at eleven." He answered.

"Ok." I smiled. "What time is it?"

"10:30." Ross answered.

"But that's only half an hour away." I playfully whined.

"It'll be ok." Ross whispered in my ear before kissing my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine. I smiled.

"Ok well I'm gonna... leave now...the doctor will be in at eleven." Rocky stated before swiftly walking out of the room.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"To get him out." He replied. I giggled.

"Good!" I giggled while pulling his face down to mine, connecting my lips with his. Ross went to run his fingers thru my hair, but when he touched my head a squeal came from my mouth as tears immediately fell down my face. Ross jerked back and pulled me in his lap. I saw the pain in his eyes when his hand touched me. I couldn't help the tears falling.

"Baby! What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. All I could do was cry and bury my face in his chest.

"Shhh!! Baby, tell me what's wrong! Please!" He begged as he held me close. As I finally calmed down I was able to explain.

"You hit a bruise. One of the bad ones" I whispered barely audible.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't know! Are you ok?" He asked with a panic tone in his voice.

"Y-yeah...just be careful." I said softly brushing his beautiful blonde hair out if his face. He placed a strand of my hair behind my ear and kissed my nose.

"You got it." He smiled. I smiled slightly; my head still in massive pain.

"How bad did I hurt you?" He asked with slight tears in his eyes.

"Not bad." I lied.

"You're lying."

"No I'm not!" I lied again.

"Just tell me how bad I hurt you! Baby I want to know really!"

"Really! You didn't hurt me that bad!" I lied trying not to hurt him.

"The shriek that came out of your mouth begs to differ." He whispered slightly stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Look. I know I hurt you! You don't have to hide that! I'm so sorry I hurt you! You know I didn't mean to! I just want to know how bad it hurts." He whispered.

"On a scale from 1 to 10....." I paused not wanting to answer.

"On a scale of 1 to 10 what?" He asked.

"8." I mumbled looking down.

"I'm so sorry baby!"

"I know it's ok. You didn't know!" I whispered. I went to move my head when a slight pain rang thru my ear causing tears to fall and me to almost cuss.

"Shh!" Ross pulled me into his chest wrapping me in a huge hug! "When we get home, I'll take care of you." He whispered. I fought the pain and looked up at him.

"Ross. Don't worry about me. Right now, you need to be focused on your hand." I said and kissed him gently.

"No! When we get home I'm gonna make sure that everything is perfect until your better."

"Ross. You don't have to!"

"I know! I want to! I want you feel better. I love you so much! It kills me to see you like this! When we get home I'll fix your cuts and bruises and you'll be better in no time." He smiled before kissing me.

"Ok." I nodded. "Oh...um... there is one thing you might wanna know."

"Yeah?"

"There's a pretty bad stab wound on my left leg..." I mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"Are you serious!? Why didn't you...when?...why didn't you tell me?" He asked worriedly.

"Because, you didn't need another thing to worry about at the moment. Don't worry! They did at least take me to the doctor and they said it would be fine as long as they replaced the bandages everyday."

"Which I guess is another job for me." Ross said.

"Or me."

"No! I'm taking care of you until your better!"

"Ross. I've been changing the bandages since I went to the doctor! I think I can continue changing them!" Just then the Doctor walked thru the door.

"I'm sorry, but we need everyone out so we can run some tests." The Doctors monotone voice rang thru the room.

"Ok, Just give me a minute." Ross said before turning to me.

"No more arguing! I'm taking care of you! Now go talk to my family." He said. I crawled off the hospital bed, kissed him on the cheek and slowly walked out of the room before joining the Lynches + Amy. Why is she here anyway? She doesn't even care! Look at her she's playing on her phone and smirking. She is so inconsiderate!