Kidnapped 5

Emilee P.O.V.

I quickly placed the phone back in Sir's underwear drawer, where I had found it. I hope Ross gets here ok. It's been a ROUGH month. Sir came barging thru the door.

"Hello beautiful! It's Thursday! twelve o' clock! Remember." He smirked evilly as his lips hit mine. I struggled away knowing Ross would be here any moment. After a few minutes of struggling to get away we heard a knock at the door.

"You stay here." He commanded. I knew who it was. I wasn't staying here! As soon as the door was shut, my phone started vibrating in the drawer. I slowly slid the drawer open and saw it Ross. I didn't answered it. I put the phone in my back pocket and made my way downstairs. As I entered the living room I saw the cops, Sir, Scar, and Chains beating the shit out of each other. I hid cautiously behind a beam in the living room.

"Emilee!" I heard Riker call from the door. I turned. Riker was standing in the door but, where was Ross. Riker must have noticed the expression on my face. He moved out of the way to reveal Ross. I smiled and began to sneak my way to the door.

I made it outside to the porch. I was crying by now and so was Ross. He pulled my into the tightest freaking hug EVER.

"I've missed you so much." He cried into my hair.

"I've missed you too!" I cried before I heard gunshots. I turned around. Everything looked like it was happening in slow motion.

The police had shot Sir and Chains. Scar was coming after us. Ross started to motion to his dad with his right hand when a gun was fired. The bullet went straight thru Ross' hand.