Doing a little better

It's been 7 weeks since the accident, and as far as I can tell everyone's doing better. Rocky and Madison are still in a comma. That's the only part that sucks! Me, Rydel and Stormie have been getting up every morning and going to the hospital to check on them. This morning I decided I'd sleep in and stay home, so at about 9 this morning I got a call from Stormie. Conversation-

Stormie- Hey

Me- Hey

Stormie- Madison is waking up! The boys weren't answering their phones so I called you.

Me- OH MY GOSH! That's great! I'll get the boys up! Bye!

I had to whisper considering Ryland and Ross were asleep. I sat my phone back on the nightstand. I felt Ross move.

"Who was that?" He asked. I rolled over to face him.

"Your mom." I giggled.

"Cool. Why'd she call?" I could see him falling asleep as spoke. I scooted over and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, it was nothing... I mean Madison's waking up, But that's not important." I joked.

"That's Great!" He exclaimed fighting sleep. "What about Rocky?" He asked.

"I haven't heard anything. I'm sorry." I sighed looking at him. He nodded and rolled over to face the wall. I moved over closer to him.

"Baby. Look at me." I whispered. He rolled back over opening his eyes. "It's gonna be ok. I promise! No matter what I'm gonna be here for you but, right now you we all have to be here for each other. I know your sad and upset and I know it's hard sometimes but, you'll get through it! Everyone will! Just be thankful he's still here and he's not gone yet." I whispered watching a tear escape his tired eyes. I kissed him gently and pulled away watching a slight smile form. "See! I knew I'd see that smile this morning!" I giggled kissing him again.

"Help me get your brothers up." I smiled. I walked next door and beat on the door.

"UP. OUT OF BED. NOW!" I called through the door. A tired/mad looking Riker and Ellington swung the door open.

"Yes madam." Riker asked.

"Madison's waking up!" I giggled. A smile grew on Rikers face as he picked me up and swung me over his shoulder running downstairs with me.

"Ross! Help me!" I giggle yelled. Seconds later Ross came running down the stairs, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me out of Riker's grasp.

"She's mine now!" He yelled and ran upstairs throwing me on his bed. Ryland was now up and was down stairs with Riker and Ellington. Ross shut the door and locked it, crawling over top of me seconds later making sure I didn't go no where. A few minutes later we heard Ryland banging on the door.

"Dude let me in!" He called. Ross jumped up out of bed and stood next to the door.

"Why?" Ross called.

"We need to change and head to the hospital." Ryland called back.

"Fine." Ross sighed and opened the door. Ryland grabbed his clothes and headed toward the bathroom. When Ross had shut the door I giggled a little.

"You are so mean to them." I giggled.

"Why thank you." He said. I had sat up from earlier when Ross had me pinned to the bed.

"Do you think Rylands mad about something?" I asked.

"No. I don't think so." He threw me some clothes and he started to change. I stood up off the bed and started to change when Ross wrapped his arms around me.