Stitches free!!!!

Ross' P.O.V.

Today was the day Emilee went to the doctor for the first time since the stitches. I was up early this morning worrying. Emilee had been having a nightmare EVERY night for the last like week. I hated this! I really did! I finally woke Emilee up at about nine this morning. Her appointment wasn't until eleven, so she still had some time. He eyes fluttered open slowly.

"Doctor day isn't?" She asked closing her eyes again.

"Yes baby, doctor day." I replied.

"If they have to take them out today can they at least put me to sleep first?" She asked opening her eyes again.

"You'll have to ask the doctor that question." I sated holding her till she woke up enough to crawl out of bed. I followed her down stairs. She talked to my mom for a while before she went back upstairs to get ready. She walked down stairs dressed and ready to go. My mom drove me and her to the doctor. I was nervous, but excited at the same time.

My P.O.V.

I was so extremely nervous about them having to take stitches out. We had been at the doctor for half an hour and I was now in a room. They said that they could remove the stitches today and that everything looked good. I smiled because they were gonna be gone, but I was scared. I passed out when they put them in, what's gonna happen now? I saw the doctor walk in followed by a nurse.

"Ready?" He asked. I passed out as soon as I saw them coming toward me.

Ross' P.O.V.

I just watched the doctor and the nurse walk in her room to remove the stitches. I know Emilee had to be scared! I just hope she does ok! about ten minutes later they walked out.

"It's over, but she passed out again!" The doctor explained. I smiled.

"Can I go in now?" I asked standing up. The doctor nodded. I stepped into her room and saw her lip was covered up. I heard the doctor behind me.

"You will have to wait until tomorrow morning to kiss her again." The doctor whispered. I nodded disappointed. About five minutes later Emilee woke back up when she saw me she smiled weakly.

"Hey." I whispered. "How do you feel? You ready to go home?" I asked. She nodded. Obviously still sleepy enough not to wanna talk.

..............Back at home..............

Everyone surrounded Emilee. I honestly just wanted tomorrow morning to be here all ready. We all sat around talking for a while when Emilee got really tired. I walked with her up to bed.

"Does your lip feel better?" I asked placing a hand on her cheek and running my thumb over her bottom lip. She giggled.

"Yes, Ross! You've asked me that like six times since we got home." She giggled again.

"I can't wait till tomorrow morning." I smiled changing the subject a little.

"Trust me! I can't either!" She giggled.

My P.O.V.

"Does your lip feel better?" Ross asked placing a hand on my cheek and running his thumb over my bottom lip. Butterfly's escaped in my stomach sending shivers down my back. I giggled a little.

"Yes, Ross! You've asked me that like six times since we got home." I giggled.

"I can't wait till tomorrow morning." He smiled changing the subject. I was a bit confused but smiled anyway.

"Trust me! I can't either!" I giggled and with that I fell fast asleep.

.........Early the next morning...............