Kidnapped.

So we've been home from tour for a total of three days. It's currently foot ball season and I'm dying! I hate foot ball season!

I walked into the Lynches living room to see the boys and even Rydel watching the game. I leaned against the wall and watched them talk and scream. I sighed and shook my head walking out of the room. I love them all but I just don't like football. I fixed a glass of water and sat at the table. I sat in silence except the voices from the living. After a while I decided to take a short walk. I slipped on my black Converse and walked into the living. I sat in Ross' lap and looked at him before kissing him softly.

"I'm going to take a walk." I whispered. "I'll be back in about thirty minutes." I smiled. He smiled and kissed me.

"Bye Baby." He smiled before I stood up.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket an began walking down the sidewalk. After about ten minutes I was starting to get bored. A few seconds later I felt a hand cover my mouth and eyes. All I could see was black. I started squirming and squealing. I was thrown and hit a hard carpeted surface. I could see now and tell that I was in the back of a van. I watched a heavier man close the two large doors in the back. I immediately started freaking out! What was going on? The man got in the driver seat while two other men sat in the middle seat.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Shutup!" A man with blonde hair and weird freckles demanded.

"But I..."

"I said shutup! If you don't you won't ever be able to speak again!"

All I did was nod as a few tears fell.

Ross... I want Ross!...I need Ross!...Now! I cried harder as I thought of the last expression I saw on Ross face. He was so happy, smiling, his perfect brown eyes glowing with joy. His dirty blonde hair messed up and a little sweaty looking. I thought about the last two words he said to me. I thought about the way his voice sounded when he had woke up this morning. The way his hair looked when he got out of the shower last night. His kisses. His hugs. I was crying uncontrollably by now.

The van doors flung open and I was blind folded. I was drug into a house. I knew it was house because I heard the door open and close again then I heard it lock. They took the blind fold off so I could see. The windows were boarded but the inside looked brand new! It was way more expensive than anything I could even think about affording! the man that was driving sat me in a chair and began talking to the other guys. The blonde one looked like he might have been in a fight or something. He had scar along his cheek that looked pretty bad! So I shall call him Scar. The other one that was siting next to Scar had red hair and green eyes. He was wearing chains along his arms. Fashion trend? I'm guessing. I'll call him Chains. Then there's the one who was driving. He had grey hair and looked like he weighed at least 200 pounds.

"Ok so. A few rules!" He stated. "You have to call me sir. I don't care what you call these two." He said pointing to Scar and Chains.

"So the first rule is. You are here to clean, cook, and do whatever we say. If you do not obey these rules you will be punished!" He said. I nodded.

"I just have one question."

"Of course...princess."The blonde one stated. It reminded me some much of something Ross would say but I shook back the tears.

"Why did you choose me?"

"Because, you're not just here to cook and clean. We needed someone to love and not like that little boyfriend of yours loves you." Chains laughed. He walked over behind me.

"You still a virgin. Aren't you?" He asked. All I could do was nod.

"Well, the three of us will change that. Twice a week." He said.

"Twelve on Tuesdays an Thursdays. No later. We may also make you even luckier by having a drunken Saturday." Scar whispered in my ear. I was literally shaking with fear at this point. What do I do? A tear fell down my cheek, but I was slapped hard.

"You will enjoy this! Or it will rape! Im not a raper!"

"Yes you are." I mumbled. I'm sorry I tried to hold to it in! I tried!

"What did you say?" Sir asked.

"Yes you are." I mumbled again before a hand met my cheek pretty hard making me scream LOUD!

"Enough! No crying! No screaming! I can punish you for that! Now I need your cell phone." Afraid of what would happen I pulled my phone out my my pocket and handed it to Sir.

"Thank you. Password?"

"7677. If you get confused think 'Ross' it's pretty easy to get into my phone." I smiled trying to be nice.

"Boyfriends name?" Scar asked while he watched Sir type on my phone.

"Yes." I replied.

"Sweet. His name in your phone Rossy with a little heart beside it." Chains smirked.

"What are you doing?" I asked before trying to stand up. Chains and Scar immediately attacked me pinning me to the chair and hand cuffing my hand behind the chair while tying my ankles to the legs. I wiggled trying to get away. Sir moved I could see what he was doing. He was texting Ross.

"Smile!" He smirked as he pointe the camera towards me.

"Wait!" Scar yelled before duck taping my mouth. "Now take the picture." He said. I heard my camera snap after a tear had fallen. Sir moved back so I could see again.

"You want her come get her." He typed and sent it. Seconds later Ross texted back.

"Let her go! What are you doing? Who is this?" Even tho it was just a text I could see how mad he was.

"Find her!" Scar replied.