Hey Mom!

My mom, sister, and Madison were coming today! Me, Rydel, and Ross were on our way to pick them up at the airport now. Everyone except Rocky knew about Madison coming. When we arrived at the airport we saw my mom, Gabby, and Madison waiting on us.

"Sorry we were late! Lost track of time!" I giggled hugging them all.

"It's ok! Let's get going! I wanna see Rocky!" Madison rushed.

"Ok! Ok! Ok! Get in the car!" I laughed. Ross was driving so he walked around and got in the driver seat. Rydel and Madison were in the back and My mom and Gabby in the middle. I sat in the passenger seat.

..........Back at home...........

I told Madison to stay in the car until I texted her. She nodded and we all got out of the car.

"Hey guys were home!" I yelled. Stormie, Mark, Riker, Ellington, Ryland, and Rocky came walking to the door. After everyone had said their 'hello's my mom, Stormie, and Mark went to the kitchen to talk. I texted Madison.

Me- Hey come to the door and text me when your there. Don't knock or anything just text me and I'll come let you in and explain the rest in a minute.

Madison- Here!

I went and opened the door.

"Shhh! I'm gonna go ask Rocky how you and him are doing. When he replies I want you to walk through the door. Ok?" I explained. She nodded. I walked in the living room and winked letting everyone know the plan was in action. I sat in Ross lap.

"So... Rocky how are you and Madison?" I asked.

"Good! I just hate that she hasn't been answering her phone." Rocky sighed.

"Maybe because she was flying to California to see you!" Madison stated cooly leaning on the door frame.

"MADISON!" Rocky yelled standing up. He hugged her picking her up and twirling her around.

"Hey!" She giggled.

"Why? How? What?" Rocky stumbled. We all laughed a little.

"I flew down here with Kathryn and Gabby." She smiled.

"YAY!" He yelled. I looked at Ross and smiled giggling a little. He smiled back and kissed my nose. I giggled again. I looked back over at Rocky and Madison. They were talking an laughing. In fact everyone had broken off in there own conversations. Ryland, Ellington, and Riker were talking about something. Rydel and Gabby were talking about something else, and I had no idea what Rocky and Madison were talking about. I turned to Ross.

"Well everyone else is talking." I giggled.

"Yep! You wanna go see what the adults are up to?" Ross asked. I nodded and we stood up walking toward the kitchen.

"So how's Ross and Emilee been doing?" I heard my mom say.

"Good. Why?" Stormie asked.

"Just wondering." My said.

"Are you doubting them?" Stormie asked.

"Kind of." My mom answered. My eyes filled with tears. I looked up at him and he nodded indicating he heard.

"Why?" Mark asked.

"They're to happy all the time and Emilee's not acting right anymore."

"That's love." Stormie Stated.

"I don't think so." My mom sighed. I slowly stepped into the kitchen, Ross right behind me. Everyone turned to look at us.

"How could you!" Tears rolled down my face and Ross pulled me into a hug. I let him hold me.