Kidnapped 6

Ross P.O.V.

I felt the pain shoot thru my right hand after the gun shot. I saw the blood an heard Emilee scream before everything went black.

Emilee P.O.V.

"ROSS!" I screamed as I watched him hit the floor. Blood surrounding his hand. I watched his sweet hazel eyes close. I cried so hard. I laid my head on his chest and held his left hand in mine. I heard Rocky on the phone telling someone to get an ambulance. I cried harder. I didn't want this to happen.

The ambulance showed up and pried him from my arms. Riker picked me up and put me on my feet. He wrapped an arm around my waist and walked me to the car.

I sat in the back of the van, crying. I spotted Ross orange hoodie in floorboard. I smiled slightly before pulling it over my head.

"You wanna go to the hospital with Ross? We'll drive you." Rydel asked from the passenger seat.

"Please." I barely choked out before Riker began driving.

We arrived at the hospital a few minutes later. A very kind nurse lead me and Riker to Ross' room. She allowed me and only me in. A small tear ran down my face as I saw him laying in the hospital bed. He was awake now and he could see everything. His hand was bandage up pretty bad. A few more tears ran down my cheeks.

"Baby! Come here." He said softly. I walked over to his left side, so I didn't hurt his hand. I sat down on the bed beside him as he gently pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and cried uncontrollably.

"Baby! Shh! I'm ok! You're ok now! I'm here! Ok?" He whispered stroking my hair lightly. I nodded but, kept crying. I felt a small tear hit my neck. I slowly looked up at him. He took his left hand and cupped my face in it, he pulled my face to his smashing his lips against mine. Tears streaming down both of our faces. It felt like a scene in a movie but, so...real! He pulled away and smiled at me as I leaned my forehead against his. I smiled slightly.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too!" I giggled. He smiled.

"Lay down. Get some rest." He said. I laid down beside him and rested my head on his shoulder before my eyes closed. I can finally sleep peacefully....