Kidnapped 4

Ross P.O.V.

My eyes opened to a new dreadful day. I sighed as I sat up and looked at my phone. I mashed the home button and watched my lock screen pop up. Emilee's face. Smiling. Laughing. She was safe in that picture. Beautiful. Wrapped in my arms. Safe. She should be here. With me. Home. Safe. I miss her so much. I began crying. HARD.

I finally cried myself out an walked downstairs not trying to hide my sadness at all.

"Sweetie! You've been crying again!" My mom said as I walked in the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm fine!"

"No your not Sweetie! Sit down. I'll fix you breakfast." She smiled. I nodded and sat at the table.

A few minutes later food was in front of me.

"Thanks mom." I smiled slightly. Not in the mood for being happy.

"Your welcome Sweetie!" She cheerfully stated before leaving. I sat staring at the food. Hungry but, not wanting to eat. Wanting it to me who was kidnapped and troubled. Not her. She's sweet. Innocent. Why her? Why? I began to cry again and knew this was going to be hard, but I'm finding her one way or another.

A few minutes later Riker came walking in the kitchen.

"Hey Bro. You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. I guess." I sighed.

"Hey! We'll find her! Keep watching for signs. Ok? We will find her!" He stated making me feel better.

"I know. I just wish it wouldn't of happened."

"We all wish it wouldn't have happened." He said.

"I don't!" Amy's cheerful voice came echoing thru the room.

"What do you mean?" I asked turning to face her.

"I mean, I'm glad she's gone! That little no good brat is finally out of here! Too bad she's gonna die." Amy evilly chuckled before she left the kitchen. I was about to follow her out when Emilee's ringtone came blaring thru my phone. A tear ran down my face as I quickly answered it.

"Baby! Are you ok? Where are you?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know where I'm at or even if I'm ok but, Ross you've gotta find me. I'm scared and I miss you so much. They don't know I've found my phone. I'm leaving it turned on. I downloaded the find my iPhone app. Download it on your phone and find me quick please!" She cried.

"Ok baby! I will! I promise!" I stated.

"Bye! I hear them coming. I love you." She whispered.

"Bye baby." I said before the line went dead. The pain in her voice was unbearable. She's hurt in more ways than one.

I shakily hit the download button on the Find My iPhone' app. Figuring it out only took a minute so when I found her phone I quickly called my family to the kitchen. I told them address and we headed off. She is two blocks away from here. I want my baby back.