Ok! Its over! I hope!

Today my mom was heading back home. I was gonna miss her, but she hasn't talked to me all week. Ross was driving me, my mom, Gabby, and Madison to the airport. I wasn't leaving, but I wanted to say good bye. We stepped out of the car and I hugged Gabby and Madison tightly. I looked at my mom.

"Can we talk in the car?" She asked opening the door. I told Ross to stand out side.

"Look, when you get hurt don't even think about coming home, because I warned you!" She held her arms out to hug me.

"No! No mom! I'm not gonna get hurt! He's not gonna hurt me, no matter what you think!" My voice filled with anger. She then punched my in the mouth, busting my lip open.

"I told you to listen to me and you didn't! Have fun kissing him now!" She laughed stepping out of the car. I placed a hand on my swollen lip. I looked down, blood all over my hand, then I started to taste blood. Shit! I crawled out of the car and Ross freaked!

"What the hell!" He yelled cupping face in his hands.

"Have fun with that!" My mom laughed. She walked toward the airport.

"I'm sorry!" Gabby apologized before walking away.

"It's not your fault Gabby!" I called.

"Shhh!" Ross whispered. "Don't talk to much. I'm taking you home so my mom can fix your lip. ok?" I nodded and got in the car. When we arrived home Ross walked with me inside. Stormie and Rydel almost cried when they saw my lip.

"What happened?" Stormie asked.

"Her mom." Ross answered I could hear he was hurt.

"Come on sweetie! Lets go clean you up!" Stormie sweetly said. "Ross you can too, if you want." She added I took Ross hand and looked up at him and he nodded and we followed Stormie to her and Rydel's bathroom. She cleaned my lip up quickly.

"Yep your gonna need stitches." She sighed.

"No!" I cried. "I-I have a f-fear of needles and stitches." I cried a little more.

"I'm sorry honey, but it's our only option!" Stormie sighed. I cried a little more. "Come on, let's get you to a hospital." Stormie smiled sweetly. She walked down stairs with me and Ross close behind.

"Emilee needs stitches. I'm taking her to the hospital, we'll be back soon." Stormie smiled. I ended up falling asleep in the car so Ross carried me into the hospital. After I was in a room Ross woke me up so the Dr. could talk to me. Him and Stormie left the room.

Ross P.O.V.

I sat in the hallway right outside Emilee's room. I was SO mad at Kathryn! I thought she liked me a little! NO! Boy was I wrong! Oh well! I just hope Emilee's ok! I won't be able to kiss her for a while which really sucks! To make things better tomorrow is my birthday! She can't kiss me good morning or good night. Tomorrow I won't be able to rub cupcake in her face after she rubs cupcake in mine and then kiss her to get off like we did last year. I can't do that! Tears welled in my eyes as thought about how bad it might be. I jumped when the door swung open.

"She's gonna be ok, with three small stitches, For a few weeks. She needs to go to the doctor next week to check on it other than that she's good to go!" The doctor stated. A smile grew on my face.

"Can I go see her now?" I asked.

"Yeah, but she's passed out. She saw the stitches coming at her at passed out." The doctor told us before letting me go in. My mom stayed out side to give me a minute. When I walked in the room I sat on the foot of the bed and her eyes fluttered open.